1

I heard that there was an incident going on the submarine being taken over by pirates I went to investigate.

I went to the submarine and started kicking ass so much. Out of nowhere a pirate punched me as I turned as that person was punched by a shirtless man with long hair and a beard.

"Arthur curry"

"Deep blue"

He hugs me as I hugged back.I knew Arthur since I was a child he's twelve  years older than me and my best friend.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Same reason you are now let's go save the Marine I'm missing happy hour for this" he said.

We got the soilders in a safe we got them out and we heard shooting from pirates.

"Arthur take the Marin's outside. I'll handle them." I said as Arthur nods and Carrie's the remaining marines.

One comes up to me with a smir "I waited a long time for this"

"Am I supposed to know who you are?" I asked

The pirate gets up "I scavenge the high seas. You're the aquawoman and that friend of yours is aquaman We were bound to meet at some point."He fights me but I took him down quick.

"Let's not make it a habit" I told him throwing him as I heard a click  showing an older man as he shot me but I got up slowly "ow!" The I took out a pole and threw it at a man with a gun.

"Dad!" The guy said.

"Dad?" I said walking up to the older man "that's your kid?" I pulled out of him "shame of you." Then I started to climb on the ladder "Boys got yourselves into this mess Get yourselves out"

Then she tried to shoot me but missed causing water to come out. The younger man ran up to get his father out "helped me he's trapped You can't leave him like this!"

I glared at him "You killed innocent people. You ask the sea for mercy." I climbed up and went out and got the marines to safty. "Thanks for the help Arthur"

"Anytime blue. Want to get a drink later?" He asked.

"Sure. But first there's one thing i need to do."