11

Arthur's pov

I held blue as she was unconscious and I watched orm who looked at the bracelet and breaks it I grabbed him "this your fault!" I shouted.

"How was I supposed to know I was being tracked?" Orm shouted "I never knew until she told me so don't even start another fight I had nothing to do with"

I let go o him "fine but we need to take her to a hospital"

"No time" he said "I can heal her quicker but we need a boat."

"No problem" I ran to find a boat find a boat. "Let's go brother.

Orms pov

We got on the boat Arthur started it as I healed her she was in a lot of pain but looking at her she was beautiful I have never seen never met anyone like her. Despite the fact she's only half atlantian like my brother. I could leard a thing or two from him.

Blues pov
I woke up on a boat and looked at ha I was full of seaweed. And heard a flute playing I walked up to orm and Arthur talking and stop to look at me.

"Did you steal a boat?"

"Are the boats at the marina not for public use?" Orm asked.

"No they belong to people." I chuckled when orm looked at Arthur as his brother shrugged  I chucke before sitting down beside them .

"Those were l metas elite commandos. The one who led them he wasn't atlantian.I've never seen him before." Orm said

"I have." I said "he and his father were pirates and he blames me for his fathers death"

"They picked a dangerous line of trade it's not your fault" Arthur said

"That's not how it feels. It was up to me and I let him Siri could've save him but I didn't and now I made and enemy. And he could have hurt you. And that would've been my fault."

"He's behind us now it's what lies ahead that should concern us the charted paths lead to the kingdom of the trench" orm said

"Are those the same creatures that killed my mother?" I asked

Orm nods "she was taken there and sacrificed to them. It's become a place of death. We know next to nothing about what's down there."

"We should turn back we can still warn the surface. Try to prepare them for what's coming."

"Turn back?" Arthur

"Look I learn from a young age not to show weakness. I solve my problems with my anger and my fist I'm a blunt instrument and I'm damn good at that but I've done nothing but get my ass kicked this whole trip and I'm no leader I'm not a queen. I do not work or play well with others. And I can't let you die trying to turn me into something I'm not"

"You think you're unworthy to lead because you're of two different worlds. But that is exactly why you are worthy. You are the bridge between land and sea. I can see that now. The only question is....can you?" Orm asked.

I thought about it I don't know what my path will take and I don't even know if I'm worthy enough for this.