Old friends

Slytherins pov:
"This is utterly stupid" draco muttered to the people he surprisingly didnt hate. "Why do we even have to be here its not likes shes....." stopping in his tracks mattheo stared at the girl who was gracefully waltzing through the hall along with the rest of the group the silence grew long and stil las the group saw the girl they never throught they'd see again. After the introduction of the schools and the announcement of them staying and being split up into different dormatories the slytherins rushed to their common room and up to enzo, mattheo and dracos room to discuss everything that had just occured, as they were discussing about how the school were going to be split into different dorms and hoping yn would be put with them the doors flung open snape walking in as usual with no expression on his face the students from the other schools following behind with the other slytherin students murmering and whispers filling the air draco immediately gets up and makes his way to the commotion the others quickly following behind. Shoving kids out the way draco andmattheo were rushing to the front to see if yn was there the others trying to keep up but kept falling behind because of all the students pushing past. "These are the students who will be staying in slytherin" Snape's voice boomed across the common room. After Snape had moved out the way and left the common room the student could be finally seen by the slytherins and there she was after what felt like years yn standing crowded by others after seeing her pansy pushespast everyone and runs up to yn embracing her in a tight hug the other coming along to join them "and you are?" yn speaks to a tall pale man with curly hair i'm Regulus.Regulus Black jr.....

(Oop cliffhanger 🤭 anyways ik regulus didnt have a kid but idc regulus black jr will be played by timothee chalamet btw anyways how was yalls
christmas'...... until next time my slytherins)

Slytherin PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara