Buckbeak

Buckbeak was a beautiful creature... well at least that's what yn thought.

"Now who wants to come up and introduce themselves" hagrid asked the group but that's not what happened buckbeak went up to yn instead of them going up to buckbeak. "well looks like you've been chosen yn"  the crowd was staring at you in shock. As they held their hand out buckbeak rested his head in their palm. Yn bent down bowing and buckbeak did the same the crowd and hagrid were speechless "w-wow" hagrid stuttered as he stood there shook.

"Is it ok if i ride him" yn asked a little timid. "Oh y-yes please be my guest" Hagrid announced as he gestured to the creature.
Yn got on buckbeaks back with caution, before she knew it she was off the ground and flying through Hogwarts and the grounds that surrounded it.
About 30 minutes later she landed back at the grounds near where all the other student from her class were.

{Time Skip}

The bell rang and as yn and her friends were walking back to their dorm they heard feet rushing up to them, yn turned around once the noise had stopped ~great it Harry Potter and his scrawny little friends~ yn thought to herself as they saw the trio walking towards them. " What do you want pottah" Draco spat "I-i just wanted to talk to yn about buckbeak" harry replied the group started laughing "y-you wanted to talk to...me" yn said as they laughed hysterically after finishing her sentence "keep dreaming"
The Slytherin gang all walked off following yn laughing.

Slytherin Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें