Potions

The other girls decided to ditch class leaving yn and Pansy together they both went into the boys dorm and saw them all sleeping the two looked at eachother and smirked she handed yn an air horn they stood Infront of the boys rooms pansy counted down from 3 with her fingers then they blew the horn the boys jumped out of their beds in shock yn and Pansy started laughing like crazy and hi-fived yn turned back to the boys "hurry up Ur late for potions with Snape" pansy says yn and Pansy both giggle "what are you laughing at ln" U walk up to his face "you" yn turns on their heel and walks out of the dorm Pansy following after "omg that was hilarious" pansy says. After a bit of walking and talking the two go inside and take a seat just in time, Snape comes in "get out your paper and a quill" Snape announces to the class we were working with the Gryffindors a few minutes later draco, tom, mattheo, Blaise, Enzo and Theo walk in late "Ur late boys...5 points from Slytherin!" They groaned and all found a spot to sit a few minutes went by and class was almost done, after yn finished potions, yn, pansy and the boys went up to the dorms everyone went in Mattheo's room it smelt cigarettes and alcohol as they had all entered mattheo closed the door he sat down Infront of yn and pansy the group were in a circle shape kind of  yn and pansy on the bed and the boys all scattered on the floor mattheo lighted a cigarette and handed it to Theo he then lighted one for himself but yn snatched it out of his hand and took it for urself everybody started laughing as he looked at U with shock "that was my last one!" He shouted "oh well to bad" yn respond he gets up yn backs up with the cigarette still in their hand.