beauxbatons

As the slytherin group were in their dorm room they heard the door open and saw Snape walk in with madam maxime and one of the beauxbaton student "this is the slytherin room" snape said blandly "Y/L/N come here" what now yn thought as she got up mattheo ooed (u guys know what I mean it's like when u get in trouble kids do that shit....yh I'll let u get back) yn walked over and spoke "yes snape" "this is madame maxime and miss fleur delecombe from beauxbatons they wanted to talk to u" Snape announced. As yn, madame maxine and flour walked out of the door and out the common room yn kept wondering what is happening. As soon as the ladies were our of the common room madame maxine spoke. Yn was trying extremely hard to keep a straight face as they had to look up to the very tall woman at least flour was roughly their height.
"Yn we have seen ur amazing achievements and how well you do I'm all your classes, at beauxbatons we are a school for the highest witches and wizards, speaking of we would like to offer you a position in beauxbatons academy and that means you will have a chance to compete in the triwizard tournament" yn was shook a pale, blank expression drawn across her face "we will give you a day to think about it and if you agree we will give u 2 days to pack and then you will be transported to beauxbatons", madame maxime spoke to yn "I-I I'll think about it" with saying that yn turned on her heel and headed back into the common room up the stairs and into her dorm.

(Aheh yo  fav bitch is back in buisness I need help on who's endgame so ya know lmk bye boos    🤪❤)