Welcome

Yn was walking down the halls the next day nervous, as they approached dumbledoors office they took a deep breath and said the words they heard everyone else say to enter his office as they did the eagle moved to reveal some stair they walked down the stairs and found a door yn knocked and heard the words enter from dumbledoor.
Opening the door and walking she found dumbledoor sitting at his desk
"Aaah miss/ Mr scamander" (Oop jumpscare did I get u there u may be wondering scamander yes yn is there sister ik she is rlly young to the others who would be in their hundreds but oh well)
" hello dumbledoor" yn spoke
"How may I help u?" Dumbledoor replied
"I have made my decision about beaxbatons offer"
"And what may this decision be may I ask"
"I have decided to go to beauxbatons I'm sorry I don't want to leave hogwarts its just I've always wanted to go to beauxbatons" yn explained
"No need to apologise miss/mr yn I think beaxbatons will be the best opportunity for you to express yourself and your wonderful skills, I will go tell Nadine maxime why don't you go up to your dorm and say your goodbyes, you also might want to start packing." Dumbledoor added
"Of course  thank you" yn spoke as they
Walked out of dumbledoors office and headed back to the common rooms nervous to tell her peers about leaving hogwarts taking a deep breath yn walked back to the common room as they walked in yn walked straight past their friends head down up to their dorm and started packing.
By the time yn had finished packing they were in tears leaving hogwarts was hard but yn was most upset to leave their friends, yn didn't want to but they knew beaxbatons was the best path for themselves.