Chapter 12

MicahStone: Over twenty years in the making

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

I started a family business with my brothers a little over seven years which we initially set up to provide scholarships for people in orphanages. The business started off with us holding fundraisers across the different states to which we started releasing merchandise to help spread awareness.

The merchandise was selling out like crazy and we found ourselves going into full production to create these clothing items. Isaiah brought up the idea of us starting our own clothing line which I was not opposed to and that's how our menswear line was created.

Seventy percent of the money goes to the orphanages that we're helping to support then the rest goes back into the business. We personally do not make any profit as that is not our goal but that could change in the future when we begin to slow down with our careers.

"We need to discuss the expansion of The Stone clothing." Isaiah states as we sit in our conference room. "Several distributors have reached out to us which I have noted in the reports infront of you. The business has seen an increase of up 200% in sales this past year which is pretty phenomenal. I called this meeting with the proposal that we open our first physical store and utilise the distributors to further promote the line. Selfridges in London is one of the biggest distributors to reach out to us and that type of promotion would send those sales driving even harder."

"Sounds good but also sounds like a lot of work." I groan as I roll my neck. "If we decide on opening our first physical store then we will have to be checking in on the place daily plus it could take up seven months to a year for the store to be ready. Construction takes time and that's not to mention all the planning permission that we'll need to construct it to our standards."

Angelo glances over at me, "Since when did you care about planning permission?"

"We're legit." I shrug my shoulders. "Might as well do things the right way if we want this to be long lasting."