Chapter 6

MicahStone: Tonight my documentary 'The Micah Stone' premieres on every streaming platform

MicahStone: Tonight my documentary 'The Micah Stone' premieres on every streaming platform. This documentary has been in the making for a little over five years as there was so much to unearth and uncover. In the making of this project, I realised that there was so much that I had not healed from so there has been a lot therapy taking place.

The Micah Stone is the most personal, emotional project that you will ever receive from me so please treat it with care. It took a lot to bring everything to light and it most definitely is not for the faint hearted- there will be behind the scenes footage from my pornographic career and permission was given by the actors included in this film. There will be nudity, graphic scenes, violence and reckless behaviour. You wanted to see the real me and here it is.

9,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Tonight is the release of my documentary and up until I entered the limo, I have been relatively quiet today. I decided against being with my family as I needed time to process everything that was taking place and I questioned if I should have completed the documentary.

There are some things best left unsaid and perhaps this was one of them.

"Fuck, I need a cigarette." I curse while downing a shot of Vodka.

Shivers run down my spine as we pull up outside the venue that we're going to be screening my documentary at and the screams coming from the fans makes me feel like shit. I have promised to be a man of my word and that means not allowing myself to relapse but it's tough when you're about to expose yourself to the world.

"Mr Stone." I glance up at my driver who is looking back at me. "We have arrived."

"Give me a moment." I tell him and he gives me a nod before turning back to face the front. Once the partition has gone up, I pull out a bottle of pills from my pocket while letting out a shaky sigh.

I have anxiety medication mixed in with some ecstasy pills because sometimes you need a little kick when you feel like the world is going to shit. I like the idea of not knowing which one I'm getting which is why I have the pills mixed in a plastic bottle that I can't see inside of. 

 I end up taking three pills in effort to calm my nerves before downing another shot of Vodka. Unlike other people, I know how to successfully mix drugs and alcohol after a near fatal overdose in my mid twenties. I should have given up but I needed it so I worked on consuming less which worked well in my favor. 

"MICAH STONE!"

The second that the door flies open, I am thrust back into the spotlight that I hate so much and I feel nothing but nausea as I step out of the vehicle. 

Being in the spotlight was never something that I cared for but I have always accepted it with wide arms as it came with a lot of benefits. I had the world in the palm of my hand at one point and being the person that everybody wanted was a dangerous thing as it gave me the freedom to do whatever I wanted.