Chapter 7

PalomaStone: My hero 

6,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

The documentary was a commercial success which is something that I did anticipate but it's breaking records out there, some that I knew nothing of. It was two and a half hours of pure honesty which is something that people are not used to and it shows in the response.

If we lived in a world with no internet then I would have never had my daughters watch the documentary as I was brutally honest about everything. There were clips of me fucking women, engaging in sex parties and engaging in some major drug use which I had captured on my personal camera.

A personal favorite was doing cocaine off a woman's pussy but that's not a part of me that I wanted my daughters to see.

"That was a lot." Angelo breaks the silence as we sit in our office. "Next time censor the part where you're fucking bitches because we didn't need to see that but the family stuff was tough to watch."

"I have never seen you open up that way." Isaiah looks at me with an unreadable expression. "I would love to say that you faked certain emotions or recreated clips but that was you. Hearing you talk about the impact of our parents death really hit home because we all went through it but were unable to come together."

I sigh deeply, "I fucked up."

"You abandoned us." Angelo corrects me with a scoff. "You abandoned me and as much as I hate you... it hurt to see you cry like that. It hurt to see you going to their graves year after year and balling your eyes out. It hurts because you didn't c-call."

Angelo covers his face and I wrap my arms around him like I should have done when we first lost our parents.

"We all had to grow up fast." Isaiah shakes his head. "I went from pursuing my career to becoming a father to my eleven brother and trying to figure out where the hell you went. We've talked this out but it was insightful to see that stage through your eyes."