Chapter 10

MicahStone: Ran into this fucker @JaredLeto

2,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

Jared Leto is somebody that I publicly feuded with from the years 2000 to 2004 and this only happened because I told him that his music sucked. He thought it would be cool to swing at me but I had a lot of pent up anger during those days so we got into a fight which would ultimately lead to us publicly dissing eachother. 

I was never scared of the consequences that so I straight up called him a bitch during award shows and would burn photos of him at my concerts. It was one of the greatest feuds of our time and was something that everyone would continue talking about for years after. 

"You need to start ageing, you motherfucker." I tell Jared as he sits down at the table. "Keep looking like a vampire and I'll have to do something about it."

"I'm never going to age now that you've stolen my role as Jesus."

A loud laugh leaves my lips at this as I think of the many times that Jared Leto has been compared to Jesus. I heard that he was in the running for the role which would have changed the game but ultimately the role of Jesus was given to me without even an audition.

"The Jesus duo." I proudly say while snapping a selfie of us. "Maybe I can get you a cameo on the show as the fake Jesus."

"That would be iconic." He chuckles before patting my chest. "It would be a Spiderman moment."

I glance over at the occupied pool table and I sigh while looking down at my watch as I had planned for us to jump right on it. The only thing missing in my home is a pool table so I should probably order one because lord knows I hate waiting for people to finish their games.

"I still get fans tagging me in videos where we would literally diss eachother on stage then start brawling at award shows." I chuckle at his words. "We actually hated eachother."

"Enough to get arrested."

"I remember getting so offended when you burned an image of me at one of your shows." Jared laughs as our drinks arrive. "I took it so personally that I had my team create an animation of you buried alive which may or may not have inspired The Kill."

The next hour seemingly flies by as we reminisce on our past feud that really made history as we were one of the first rock artists to really go head to head. It's one thing to diss eachother but to actually brawl in public settings and do the shit we did was a whole different story.

"You have raised two beautiful girls, man." Jared smiles at me as I show him a recent photo of us. "People doubted you when you first became a dad but you showed everyone that you knew what you were doing."

"I doubted myself but when you realise that this child's life is in your hands then it makes you see the world different." I take a long sip of my beer. "I lived my life on the edge, not caring about whether I lived or die but that changed when I held Paloma in my hands for the very first time. She gave my life a whole new meaning so naturally I shaped up to be the father she deserved."