Part 12 - The D Word

October 2021 

She heard the shower running when she got home. Lucky for her Bill had left the door ajar as usual so she could storm in. He stood naked on the beige fluffy rug on the way into the shower when she walked in with determined steps. She couldn't stop herself from looking at his member and then his naked chest but looked pissed. Bill smirked and looked at her. 

"Did you want something?" 

Cassie took one more look at his naked body before speaking. 

"You said 'fitta' meant 'pussy'.." 

Bill gave her a curious look. 

"Yeah?" 

"So when my boss didn't dare to talk to this guy… I called her 'fitta'." She gave Bill a pointed irritated look. 

Bill smiled bashfully but couldn't stop himself from smiling even bigger. 

"Oh," he said with a big smile and dragged his hands over his naked hips. 

"Did you lie to me?" 

"No, no, no! It's just maybe more mean like… 'cunt'. But not exactly." He hadn't stopped smiling yet, especially because Cassie looked so annoyed. "Like you have a 'fitta', I would use that word. 'Cunt' is so much more… ugly. 'Fitta' is prettier but you shouldn't call someone that or…" 

"You say that to your friends! You called Hampus that just a few days ago!" Her arms were crossed and it looked like she would even stomp her feet. 

"That's different… It's like… A guy thing?" 

Cassie shook her head and started to dress down. 

"A guy thing… More like a little boy thing. Fucking asshole," she muttered while walking into the shower. Bill gave her a confused look. 

"I was about to…" he gave a nod to the shower. 

"Come in then, fucking 'fitta', she said and pulled him in. 

Bill just smiled amused and hugged her from behind. 

She had gained some "sambo weight" just like himself but she still let him caress her body just the way he wanted to. She had started a new life and made awful green smoothie bowls for him and ate weird dietary supplements.

"I have booked flight tickets now…" said Cassie carefully while she shampooed her hair. Bill still got sour thinking about everything about her earlier side gig. He looked down and pretended his stomach needed some extra washing. They had waited on him to end the filming of his Swedish movie but now it was really time to do something. Cassie got more and more nervous everyday. 

Bill sighed and moved closer to the shower so he could wet his hair. 

"Good…" he just said. 

Cassie looked at him and felt once again, her bad conscience. 

"I'm sorry baby…" she whispered and looked down at the floor. Bill looked at her and moved close and took her face in his hands. 

"We will solve this shit, okay? But don't say sorry again. You have said it already and I have forgiven you." 

Cassie looked at his big green eyes, the storming feelings inside them but also the sincerity.

She kissed his lips and dragged him as close as she could and let herself accept his embrace and unconditional love. 

 A week later they were finally in Manhattan outside of the building where Georg Visser had his office. Cassie had thought it would be herself that would be nervous but Bill had gotten all quiet in the taxi and now walked around in circles outside of the entrance with his hands deep down in the pockets of his bomber jacket. Cassie just stood and looked at him, waiting on him to calm down. He kicked at an AirPod someone must have dropped with the toe of his scuffed ankle boot. Cassie looked at the poor AirPod land in a puddle but continued to be quiet. She hadn't been on him and nagged about anything that day, not even his clothes so he wore his regular jeans with a well worn long sleeved t-shirt. A few months ago she would have forced him to wear a button up but now even she wasn’t dressed up. She had on sneakers, jeans and an oversize leather jacket. She was surprised at how comfortable she was being dressed like that in New York, meeting Georg Visser. It was probably because she was so comfortable with Bill she didn't feel the need to dress up for others, but also that many of her tight dresses and skirts didn't fit as they used to.