Part 9 - Skarsgård

Cassie walked through Bill's apartment. It was only the second time she had been there even though he had owned it for more than a year and a half.  It was obvious it was newly renovated but it was still quite modest. Cassie did like luxury and extravagance but when it came to Bill she really liked that he was so humble. There were luxurious apartments in Stockholm, even in Södermalm but he still lived in the old neighborhoods close to his family and where he had grown up. The apartment wasn't that big and it even was a bit cramped where he had the big dining table and even his bedroom. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bill said so Cassie stopped in her steps. "Take off your shoes!" 

Bill had taken off his outerwear, a long coat and boots while Cassie just walked in with her high heeled boots and puffer jacket. 

"I just wanted to look around," she said apologetically and moved back to the hallway. 

"Not with shoes, especially not heels, you can ruin the carpet. And I just cleaned." He took a hold of her luggage, he would never roll the dirty wheels inside. 

"Have you cleaned by yourself?" She smiled and took off her jacket. 

"What? Do you think I would hire someone just to clean this place?" He faked offensiveness but smirked a bit. "My mom would have never let us become like those sort of people, who can't clean up after themself. I was in charge of cleaning the bathroom in my teens." He started to carry the luggage to his bedroom. Cassie smiled to herself and walked behind him. His place was cleaner than hers but she knew it wouldn't be if he lived there more and she would have come unannounced. 

"Are you hungry or something? He asked when he turned around to her. She walked closer to him and encouraged him to bend down so she could kiss his lips.

"Maybe," she said teasingly and continued to kiss him. 

"Can I make an omelet for you or something? A salad? Pesto pasta? I made pesto yesterday," he continued even if he could see what Cassie thought of. She still made him nervous, he had never been with a girl so instatiable and he himself was use to not having that much sex. She played with the zipper of his jeans while biting her lip. When her fingers moved in under his sweater to drag her nails through his happy trail he shuddered with delight. He kissed her lips again and looked at her with heavy eyes when she cupped him between his legs. 

"So no pesto?" He asked and dragged his hands over her back. 

"I don't know how you serve it. Maybe it could be fun…" she teased and kissed him again. Bill made an amused exhalation and hugged her waist. When she continued to kiss him Bill's hands moved up and took hold of her head and controlled the kisses to angle her face just the way he wanted. He was a great kisser and knew exactly how to do it to make it tingle down her spine.

They had been together for three months now and even if some time had been over Skype it had been really good. Cassie was surprised how easy it was to transition from being his friend to his girlfriend and quietly wondered if they maybe always had been a bit over the line. They had always flirted, teased one another but she had always thought many did it that way. But she had never really had a partner she had really cared for. Bill on the other hand has had several and Cassie wondered what they had thought about her. She knew the latest didn't like her, it was obvious because of her restraining of Bill's contact with her but she also wondered if the others had felt the same. Was that a factor to them losing contact while he filmed the series in Canada? 

They had moved to the bed, the bed Bill had bedded so nicely in beige linen sheets. Their clothes laid in piles next to the bed, even Bill's socks that he could forget to take off sometimes. Cassie had made it clear to him that he must take them off because they were so unsexy and he had started to learn, his exes had never been so picky about it. He watched her body closely while she rode him. He loved doing that, seeing every jiggle, how good she took his cock. She held his hands over his head like she had the power even if they knew he easily could flip her around but he liked her acting like she had the power. She even talked dirty. Called him names and talked about his cock in a way no girl had before. When he complimented her body, her eyes and movement she could smirk and call him needy. It was different but fun. He blamed his Swedishness as to why he had a harder time talking that way, why he wasn't comfortable taking the power fully. Sure, he could spank her but he always did it and then gave her a loving kiss, like he always was a bit scared to go over the line, to do something wrong. She changed the position to reversed cowgirl and he looked at her amazed by her confidence.