zero.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑

Breathing out a sigh, finally he reached his home. Marvelous and homey, fancy and rich did he live his life- all thanks to mommy's paycheck. Monoma slipped off his shoes, curling his toes away as they were tucked beneath comfy socks.

The cool air breezed past him, the ends of his hair suddenly stood up. Goosebumps gnawing at his porcelain skin, Monoma bowed to his mother's maid- paying respect to the old lady who curtsey with much delicacy before running off to find his mother.

The blonde, still in his school uniform, completely passed his bedroom with his bag still on. Pushing it later to put down his things as he went straight to his objective, getting closer to the office door that sat at the end of the hallway.

The boy though with skeptisisme and guts that churned with a weird sense, Monoma had his hand raised to knock with manners but instead the door opened immediately- jumping him.

The young boy had to take a few steps back to do a full take, eyeing the man who stood by the door. Holding the most intimidating face he could a child with, glaring him down and towering over with a shadow looking over Monoma's face.

This. This was what the churning guts were for.

Cold, snow white hair and skin just as pale. And eyes that pierced like ice, sharp and has the affect of if holding contact long enough would someone go numb and cold. He noticed a hidden scar across his left brow that was partially covered by his hair.

Although, the young boy was curious- a query of the man's info was waiting on his mind. Yet, he failed to speak in time before the intimidating figure walked past him like nothing.

Immediately following his head to the man's leaving figure, finally the woman noticed him. " Oh, Neito! "

The warm contradicting voice belonging to his mother immediately snapped him from the gaze, the young child instantly smiled. " Hello, mother. "

The woman with the same blonde hair, walked in her white flowery corporate dress dress- the woman was very gorgeous. Adorning a sweet smile as she bent down to his level for a hug.

Unbeknownst to the little man, the woman cherished this moment with her heart. As soon as a blink her son might tower over her, she appreciates that he fits her embrace still. The hug warm and tender like every other hug that was exchanged by them.

Oh, how cozy that felt.

" Mum, who was that man? " The blonde blurted suddenly, curious as a cat. The woman offered an assuring smile, as she combed through his soft blonde locks. " Just someone who's trying to make business with me, they've grown interested with my scents. It's possible for a collaboration soon on my part but how was your day, love? "

Eyes opening with reluctance, a grunt escaped her lips as the morning sunlight beamed across her face. The weekends were everyone's opportunity for rest but not for her. Kotori had to continue to build gadgets or send them away to her clients those days-

Kicking off the blanket lazily before she pushed herself to wake up, fixing her hair with a loud big-mouthed yawn. It was time to start her day.

Kotori showered, ate and got ready to go out for that day. Tossing her black backpack over her shoulders after locking the door, her fingers skillfully hooked her wired earphones in as she crossed a leg over her bicycle.

Her legs paddled, her jet black hair lightly flowed against the breeze. Kotori passed by some civilians and others that wore and flaunted the bright colors of their hero costume. It's crazy to her to think, how these people had always had their own lives going on- separate and unknown to every passer-by.

The simpleness of so, was something Kotori adored.

Her Bardot bangs flying around her face, scrunchies her nose to make a turn before stopping abruptly near an open alleyway. Checking her watch to read their arrows- she was right on time.

Standing there were a few men joking around with each other near a dumpster, mounting off her bicycle - Kotori waved her hand in there, catching their attention.

In all honesty, this might be wrong however it was her only choice. Finding jobs is hard when you're a nobody, when your life was never on par with anyone that you walked past in this society. Kotori was a fraud, the odd one out and the actress.

And thus, she shall continue this act of a show. Kotori can put up a good one.

KOTORI KOA
7teen. support department. chaser

- " Sure, I'd like to see you try but I would have to kill you first

- " Sure, I'd like to see you try but I would have to kill you first. " -

MONOMA NEITO
7teen. hero course. phantom theif.

- " Don't fret

- " Don't fret. I know how to be the center of attention. " -

AUTHORS NOTE
- el ol El. Here we go again!