Avengers premiere

Y/N pov:

Wright now me and Cristiano are flying to LA to The Avengers premiere. I happy to see RDJ and Chris Evans and all of my friends. We had film Avengers and today is the day of premiere. I'm getting ready on plane because I didn't want to leave junior. Me and Cristiano were laughing while my team were helping me to get ready. My makeup just was finished so does my hair. Now was the time to put on a dress .I went to put on the dress. Plus we just have landed so it was the time to put the dress on. It was red glitter dress. Tight. I came out to see Cristiano changed in his suit. We got out of plane and headed towards the car that is picking us up. Hello Mis Y/L/N. Said the man that was waiting for us. Hi. I said as Cristiano was helping me with my dress. Some paparazzi have seen me. We got in to the car. My designer was with us and took some photos of me and Cristiano together. Guys look. Said Pablo. We both looked at him and smiled as he toke the photo. Pablo is just 17 but his designs are amazing. I met him 2 years ago when he was just 15 years old. He showed me his designs and I fell in love with them. After meeting with him I gave him job. Even thou his still in school but still he works for me. I remember that day when I met him. He's coming from poor family and after he showed me his designs I talked with Meg and got meeting with him and his family. We got a deal with them. The deal was that I pay Pablo's school and the family has a food on the table. And after 2 years we still work together. He's slowly getting famous with his designs. Do you want a picture too? I asked. He smiled. Of course I have to show my friends. He said. Me and Cris both laugh. I take his phone and made some pictures with him. He posed like he was a model. We need a selfie. He added. Cristiano took the phone and we all got into picture. When we arrived we were welcomed by fans and pres. Before getting out of car Pablo stopped .What happened Pablo? I asked. What if they don't like you're dress? He said I smiled at him. They will like it I promise. I said as Cristiano opened the doors and he got out and helped me to get out. We both waited For Pablo to get out. As he got out I was getting called by fans. I waved at them. We started to walk. Me and Cristiano were holding hand while walking. Pablo was behind us taking photos of everything. Y/N can you come here? Said the pres. I posed for few picture's alone but then I called Cristiano to come join me.We posed for sometime. Then I was asked who was the designer for this dress. Well it's my friend Pablo.I said as I called him over. Me and Cristiano were smiling. Pablo came and was very nervous. So are you the designer for this amazing dress? The woman asked.Yes I am. Pablo said. How did you choose this design or how hard is to work with Y/n? She asked. Well the true is that working with Y/n isn't hard because she gives me her trust to do whatever I think it's the best for her dress. Pablo said.Plus  the design shows how much Y/n loves her job.Pablo said.It was time for all of us to head inside to watch The Avengers.But the truth was that I was scared of the thing that Cristiano wouldn't like the film.As we entered we saw our seats.Pablo and Cristiano both were behind me.I let them sit down.But I had to go to stage so we can all present the film.I gave Cristiano a kiss on lips and headed behind to the stage.I met with Scarlet and Chris Evans. Hey guys.I said as Chris hugged me first and then Scarlet. Hey baby girl.She said.They all call me baby girl because I'm the youngest of all them.Soo how's your soccer star?Scarlet asked as Evans looked at me.He's good.I said.We need to meet him.Evans said.After this film I will meet you all with him.I said as we talked for while.Until Scarlet was called on stage and then Evans and the last one was me.
Director of Avengers:And Ofcours our last amazing actress Y/n Y/l/n.I will give the mic to Robert Downy jr because I'm not that great as he is.^gives the mic^

Robert Downy pov
Welcome everyone on Avengers premiere hope you all will like this movie as much as we all do.
Then my eyes landed on Y/n's boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo.Y/n have told me about him how great he is.She is like a daughter to me.When she came from her country she was 17 years old and me and my wife took her in her last year of school was good. And the sign the contract about Hawaii five-0 and of course the break up thing was really bad.But when she camed back from Spain she looked soo happy.And when I asked her what's up she told me everything even about the pregnancy.I was a little disappointed with her because she became mother at young age but when I met junior on the set I fell in love with him.I just hope he doesn't break her heart
because me and Jonny will fight him if he does that.Soo guys are you ready for the film tu be seen.?I asked as I heard them scream.We all went to sit down and enjoy our film.
Y/n pov:
We all sat down and the film began.Cristiano putted his hand on my leg and smiled. As the film ended we all got an applause from fans and directors.We all started to head out to take photos with fans.But before we existed I saw all of my colleagues soo now was time to get know Cristiano.I took Cris hand and lead him towards Robert and Chris.Hey guys before we go I want to introduce you to Cristiano.I said as all of them looked at me and Cristiano.Hey I'm Chris Evans . Said Evans.And gave him a handshake.I'm Scarlet.Scarlet said.I'm the other Chris.Said Hemsworth.And the last one was RDJ.I looked at him.I'm Robert this littles girl stepfather.He said as Cristiano reached out to shake his hands.Nice to meet you sir.He said.And of course all of you.He said looking at everybody.Robert left the group.Hey sorry guys I will go to talk to him.I said as they all nod.Don't hurt Cristiano.I said looking at Evans.Hey why looking at me.He said. Usually you're the person that thinks to do something interesting.I said and laughed.As I walked over to RDJ.I hugged him from behind.He's different than him.I said.Do you really think so?He asked turning around.Yes he's been amazing he helps me and I love him.I said.I don't trust him still.he said and hugged me.Don't worry dad.I sad as we held each other.But please don't tell dad Jonny.I asked.Okey I won't but he wants to get to know Ronaldo before he accepts him in the family.He said.Okey.I said.We pulled apart.Why do you not like him? I asked.I didn't say I don't like him I just don't know how to deal with your relationship.He said.The others came and.We should head out.said Chris H.as we all exited we were met by fans waving at us.I start to walk over them and reach for Cristiano's hand but I was stopped by Robert.I looked at him.You go I want to talk to him.He said as I looked at Cristiano.It's okay you go.He said.I nod and went to fans with everyone else.

Cristiano's pov:
Y/n was stopped by Robert.He wanted to talk to me.Listen man nothing against you but I don't think you're good for here.Robert said.Sorry sir but why.I asked.After everything happened with Noah I just don't want her near soccer players.He said.But sir I'm nothing like him.I would never do such a thing for her.I said.Okey I believe you but still I'm not a fan of this relationship.He said.I understand you both have a kid together and he's amazing but still if you love her you would understand how it feels that guy broke her heart and now I get to meet other boyfriend.I hope to have no hard feelings Mr.Ronaldo I'm just looking out for my kid.He said.I understand sir and I promise to get your trust because me and Y/n are serious.I said. Okey great talk with you.He said as we both walked down stairs to everyone else.