Party in Paris.

Yn pov.

We are getting ready to leave for Paris.Me and Cristiano have talked about us.We talked about distant relationship and that we will work things out.We both are packing for tomorrow's party.I'm gonna miss junior.Hey.I came downstairs.Ola.They all said.So this is goodbyes.Elma asked.We are going to miss you my dear.Dolores said to me while hugging.Don't worry i will come visit.I said to all of them.Katie came in with junior in her arms.Junior say bye to mommy.Elma said.Junior stretched out his hands.I toke him in my arms and talked whit him.Junior had tears in his eyes.Don't cry junior I'm gonna come back.I said as he smile.But while I'm gone you will have to be good  boy.I said to him.I played with him for few minutes when Cris came down.I said byes to  his sisters and with that we got in the car and Hugo drove us to Cristiano's plane.Hugo stopped car and we all got out.We said our goodbyes to Hugo. We waited for Sergio and Issy to arrive.When they arrived we all got into plane.Good Evening.The team told us.Hey.I said.Ola.Cristiano said.All four sat down.Few minutes later we were getting ready to takeoff.Issy and Sergio fall asleep.What are you thinking about love?I asked as Cristiano was getting a little distant.I'm sad that you won't be in my next games.He said.Who told that i won't be there.I said as he turned to look at me.Listen we will work this relationship out okay baby.I said to him as he started to smile.Come here.Cristiano said as i got into his lap.What about you're filming.Cristiano asked.I will still come to your games.I said as i could feel Cristiano smile.When the filming starts.Cristiano asked.In few months.I said.We have to fly 2h to Paris.I told myself.I fell asleep in Cristiano's arms.I was waken up by Cristiano kissing my head.Mhhh five more minutes. I told and hide my head in his neck.I could hear Sergio and Issy giggling.Few minutes later I opened my eyes to see Cristiano looking at his phone.He was looking at our pictures that we took at the yacht.I smiled to myself.You like this.He asked.Yeah.I said as he entered Instagram and posted two of them.

This was hard to photoshop .I hope you like.If you would like to see this more pleas comment.

If you would like to see this more pleas comment

Imagine it's you and him.And he posted this to his Instagram with caption "My future wife"

I was watching how he posts this to his Instagram.I loved the caption "My future wife". He really in the future wants to get married.We landed and it was dark so we quickly have to go to the place we are staying because Meg will be here very soon.We all got in to taxi.Cristiano and Sergio putted on sunglasses and hats.Lets hope that they won't get notice.Few minutes later we arrived at the place it was a house.I payed and all four of us went in.We looked around.Okay let's start decorating.I said as Sergio started to help Issy and Cristiano came to me.2 hours had passed and we were nearly finished.Amanda just texted me that they had landed and now are waiting  for there bags.Okay guy's they just landed.I said as they turned there attention to me.And we are finished. said Sergio.Now we need to change.Issy said as I nod.We all went upstairs to change.After we got change.Cristiano and Sergio said that he will wait for us in the front of Eiffel Tower.So they went to Meg's boyfriend to give him man's speech I guess.