Sick.

Yn pov :

I been in Madrid for 3 day already.I woke up feeling sick so I measured the temperature and it shoved that I have way too high temperature.I went downstairs to see Cristiano trying to cook and junior was playing with his toys.He turned around to see me.Amor are you alright?He asked coming closer to me.I sneeze.Bless you.Cristiano said putting his hand on my forehead.Thank you.I said.Wow your hot.Cristiano said.I looked at him.Not like that way your forehead is hot.He said laughing.Yes I know that's why I came downstairs. I measure the temperature and it was way too high.I said as Cristiano kissed my neck.Get back in bed amor.He said.No I have to make you and junior breakfast.I said going past him.He grab me and turned around.No baby you will go upstairs and lay down.Cristiano said.Okay.I said and went upstairs and fall in to bed.

Cristiano's pov:

I turned around to see Y/n standing.She looked pale.I asked if she is alright and she sneeze.I came closer to her and checked her temperature.Her forehead was hot.So I made her go lay down.When she walked upstairs I called my mom to ask what to do when someone is sick.She told me to make tea for Y/n and that she and my sisters will be here in 5 minutes.I ended the call and started to make her a tea.Few minutes later my mother and my sisters came in.Y/n came downstairs and set down on couch.I gave her tea and sat down next to her.Y/n dear do you want something to eat.My mother asked.No thank you.She said taking a sip from her tea.We talked a little and then my mom and sisters left.How are you feeling amor?I asked.Tired.She said.I took her on my lap.What are you doing?She asked.Trying to make you feel better.I said.Baby your gonna get sick.She said.I don't care.I said as she started to smile.She putted her head on my chest.I took blanket to wrap her.Few minutes later I looked down to see Y/n sleeping. I got up with her in my arms and carried her upstairs.My sisters took junior to there place so Y/n and I could have some time to our self.I lay in bed with her.We slept for few hours.

I was waken up by Y/n checking my temperature with her hand.Mhhh I'm fine amor.I said as she smiled.Okay Cris.She said putting her head in my neck.I love you CR7.She said kissing my neck. She got on top of me.Her hands on my face while my hands on her waist.I love you more mi amor.I said smiling.I  sit up to kiss Y/n.She pulled away.I looked at her.You will get sick.She said.I don't care.I said.I kissed her again and this time she didn't pull apart and we both fall down in our bed.