9

@kennyz posted a story

KENDALL

"Can we go outside for sec?" I lift up on my toes so Jamie can hear me. I'm sweating and I need a break from dancing.

"Please," I kiss his jaw, giving his arm a squeeze.

He nods and lets me take his hand in mine as we weave our way through the crowd and out to the patio of the bar.

"Are you having fun?" Jamie asks as we stand next to a heater.

"Yes! A lot of fun," I smile taking a sip of my drink. We're at bar three, I think, I don't know it's all kinda a blur right now.

I glance up at Jamie's hat covered head, and follow the curve of his face to his big dark eye brows.

"What?" Jamie's sweet, soft voice breaks my thoughts as his eyes meet mine.

"I love you," I smile at him. It's the only thought my alcohol soaked brain can come up with right now.

"I love you," he slowly takes my drink from me.

"Hey!" I protest but his hand stops mine from reaching for the drink.

"We'll get you some water."

He's definitely right, I haven't had water since we left dinner.

"At least let me finish that so it doesn't go to waste!"

"Fine," he chuckles handing me the drink back, "Don't chu-"

I'm already in the process of chugging the rest of it before he can finish speaking.

"Go Ken! Go Ken!" Starts being chanted from the door that connects into the inside. I can't see who it is but I assume it's our whole group. I start smirking, and the drink spills down my chin.

I smirk up at Jamie as I pull the cup away from my lips, dabbing up the rest of the drink that's fallen with the bottom of my shirt. I changed into jeans after dinner because they're more comfortable to bar hop in than a dress.

"I can't lie, that was hot," Jamie says wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me to him as we turn to the rest of our group. He kisses the side of my head making me smile, as I wrap my arms around him.

"Next bar?" Syd asks as her boyfriend Jared stands beside her.

"Let's go!" I smile. Jamie shakes his head beside me but laces our fingers together as we follow everyone out of the bar.