Xia Qingqing suspected that they might be deaf and mute, if they were normal people, how could they not speak all morning.

And the child in the woman's arms never woke up. It struck her as odd.

In the middle she spoke to the couple, who were still smiling and shaking their heads.

After confirming that the two people were deaf and mute, she said to Li Weiguo: "It's really pitiful, that child didn't cry all morning, can't he also be deaf and mute."

Li Weiguo's gaze withdrew from the two opposites, and he didn't answer her directly, "The rice is cold, hurry up and eat."

Xia Qingqing had never seen Li Weiguo like this, and she glanced at the two people opposite. The two of them smiled at her.

She suddenly felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

After eating, Li Weiguo put away the lunch box. said: "Don't go anywhere, I'll go out and wash the lunch box."

Xia Qingqing nodded.

Sitting on the bed and continuing to knit sweaters, his eyes staring at the two people opposite, intentionally or unintentionally.

The child in the woman's arms still didn't move, which was very abnormal.

☆ 92. Chapter 96: Two Suspicious Persons

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 96 The two suspicious people

Li Weiguo got out of the carriage and immediately went to find the police in the police room.

"Hello, it's unusual to have a man and a woman holding a child in bed No. 13 in the eighteenth sleeper compartment and the thirteenth and fourteenth beds, and I suspect they may be human traffickers. Li Weiguo said.

Crime is rampant as the Chinese New Year approaches, and most of the cases they take on the train all year round are child trafficking crimes.

The police officer attached great importance to it, "Don't worry, you say it carefully."

"It's been four or five hours since the man and the woman entered the carriage, and the two of them haven't communicated at all. This isn't too strange. The strangest thing is that the child in the woman's arms has been asleep for so long. The woman didn't put the child down, and held it for four or five hours.

I wondered if they would have given their child sleeping pills, so they kept falling asleep.

"It's not very common. After all, if you feed your baby sleeping pills, your child will easily not wake up. They generally don't do that. Do you see the baby in your swaddling clothes? The police asked.

"The child was very tightly wrapped and didn't see it.

"Well, it's not necessarily trafficking, maybe it's some other crime. You're doing a good job, don't startle the snake just yet. When I go back, I don't know anything. Did you do it?

Li Weiguo nodded, "No problem." I also served as a soldier, and I still have this psychological quality. "

The police officer is also an old policeman, about forty years old. I heard that he had been a soldier, and nodded with satisfaction with him, "Not bad young man, it is different if you have been a soldier." Well, wait a minute, I'll pretend to be a flight attendant and check in on the tickets, and you and I will cooperate with them to test them. If it's determined that they have a problem, can you assist me in taking him down?