......

Three days later, the recruitment quota was distributed to the team. There are two places for the educated youth point in Shangpo Village. One of the places was designated for Luo Juan from above.

There is also a quota to be selected among the eight people other than Xia Qingqing.

Wang Hongmei is the one who has been here for the longest time, and her family composition is no problem. She also had the opportunity to return to the city before. But she didn't want to go back, there were five or six brothers and sisters in the family, she was the second, and she was not favored at all at home. It's better to be at ease at the point of knowing youth. I gave up the place to go back to the city to someone else.

Li Yutian thinks that Wang Hongmei is a good person in all aspects. She works hard and unites comrades. Educated youth, with her, made him, the captain, save a lot of heart.

He hoped that such a good girl should not be trapped in a remote place like Shangpo Village, and that she could have a better development prospect.

After Li Yutian's persuasion with everyone, Wang Hongmei also figured it out. She always has to go back.

This time it was a textile factory recruiting workers, and it was a good unit. It's time to go back on your own.

The task of the river cutter has been completed, and there is still half a month to go before the New Year.

The year's work has also come to an end. In a few days, the team began to divide food and money.

Xia Qingqing asked for leave with the team and took Weiguo to meet his parents.

This is a major life event, Li Yutian approved.

On the 16th day of the 11th month of the lunar calendar, Xia Qingqing took Li Weiguo on the train back to the city.

The crowd on the green train was large and crowded. Luckily, they bought a sleeper ticket.

Because there are a lot of people on the train, the air circulation is not good. There was a terrible smell.

The two of them found their own beds, the upper bunk was Xia Qingqing's, and the lower bunk was Li Weiguo's.

Put the package you brought on the top bunk.

She sat on the lower bunk with Li Weiguo and took out the sweater that had been knitted for most of the time to kill time.

From here to S City, it takes two days and two nights of train to get there.

Although I didn't see anyone on the bunk on the opposite side, I also had luggage on it.

The two of them talked, and the two people on the opposite bed returned. It is a middle-aged couple.

A middle-aged woman is holding a sleeping child in her arms. I smiled and nodded at them.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo also nodded politely.

Because the child is asleep, he is afraid of being woken up when he talks. So, everyone didn't speak.

Xia Qingqing sat on the bed with her head down and knitted a sweater seriously. Occasionally look up at the couple opposite.

These two people are also very strange, the woman has been holding the child since they came in. The man was flipping through the newspaper in his hand. I didn't hear a word from them all the while.

The train salesman came over to sell rice with a dining car, and Li Weiguo bought two meals.

Ask them if they want it, and they just shake their heads.