This made the police officers at the police station almost drop their jaws in shock.

If you don't see it with your own eyes, who would dare to believe that such a weak girl has so much strength.

......

Coming out of the police station, she found a place where no one was and put her things into the space.

Then he went out to the black market and bought a bag of fifty catties of rice there. Fifty eggs were also bought.

She sent people to the mouth of the black market alley, and took rice and eggs into the space while people were not paying attention.

Everything is almost all bought, and there is still a pot missing.

She returned to the supply and marketing cooperatives and bought two iron pots, one large and one small.

With these things, it won't be a problem for her to cook in the space. No more eating in the village canteen all day.

There is a cave on the edge of the spring, which is where Ahri lives.

Without waiting for her to do so, Ahri moved everything she had bought into the cave.

She didn't feel hungry after drinking the spiritual spring water, but it hurt her stomach if she didn't eat. In her last life, she was busy with work, and she didn't eat three meals a day in time and got stomach problems.

After eating meat for two days in a row, she didn't really want to eat it. I just saw the Volkswagen Hotel. Want to go in and eat a bowl of small wontons with pork filling.

She had eaten it here in her previous life, and the taste was very special, and the meat filling was very chewy, very fresh and delicious.

I took out the meal ticket from my wallet, and with the lesson I just learned, I knew that my wealth should not be exposed.

She took the meal ticket out of the space and went to the public restaurant.

I ordered a bowl of pork-stuffed small wontons for two cents. There were thirty of them in a large bowl.

Put a little vinegar and stir-fried red pepper mixed in the wonton, sour, spicy and fragrant to eat sweaty.

After eating, I bought fifteen white flour steamed buns in the restaurant and spent one dollar.

The two-dollar meal ticket was not spent, and I found eight cents.

Then he entered the space with a steamed bun.

She gave one to Ahri, whose head shook like a rattle, "Ahri can't eat anything brought in from outside, and Ahri is a carnivorous pet." Xia

Qingqing knew that spirit pets couldn't eat things outside the space.

Xia Qingqing took out twenty eggs, and put the remaining thirty in the space.

took the steamed buns and candy out of the space and went straight back to her dormitory.

Looking at the alarm clock on the table, it was eleven o'clock in half an hour.

Ten steamed buns were left for the sisters of the educated youth, except for Zhang Wenqing, ten were just right.

The remaining five, she wants to give to Li Weiguo to eat.

Half of the White Rabbit toffee and half of the fruit hard candy plus 20 eggs, and a bottle of malt milk essence was intended to be given to Li Weiguo's grandmother as a gift.

She packed it in a canvas bag and put it on the bed.

Drain the water from your thermos and take it to the space to fill a teapot with spiritual spring water.