She wanted to leave here every day and go to Zhang Wenqing's pair of dog men and women to take revenge.

But she was controlled by the doctors here, she was watched by a special nurse every day, forced to take medicine every day, and then fell asleep.

I don't know how many days have passed, Zhou Meili came to see her. She was told that her father had died and that her mother had been hospitalized.

Zhang Wenqing has filed for divorce with the court, and the court has ruled on it. He has now taken the chairman's seat.

She took out two marriage certificates from her bag, and smiled triumphantly, "This is my marriage certificate with Zhang Wenqing." You have a mental problem, and all the assets in your name are now ours. This is what Wen Qing asked me to give you.

You might as well live here now than die, and you might as well leave this world. As long as you eat it, Wen Qing will take your mother out to support her in her old age.

If you don't eat, not only will you not be able to get out, but your mother will not have a good life. It's easier for us to kill you than it is for an ant. "

Xia Qingqing knew that they had this ability. If I hadn't mistrusted people, I wouldn't have ended up today.

She regretted that she had no eyes. The woman in front of her was too vicious, she knew that even if she died, she couldn't let go of her mother

, and she still had a question to ask her.

"As long as I'm dead, can you take my mother out of here and give her a peaceful old age? Xia Qingqing forcibly suppressed the hatred in his heart.

"Of course, you leave so many assets that a little bit from your fingers is enough to support your mother. You don't have to worry about this. "

I have one more question for you. Hope you can give me the answer.

"As long as I know, I'll tell you.

"Back then, the matter between me and Li Weiguo was also the ghost behind your back.

Zhou Meili raised her eyebrows, "I didn't do it, Zhang Wenqing did it." His father had a history problem, and he didn't have a share in the quota every time he was recruited to return to the city. He promised me to marry me and stay in Shangpo Village. I didn't expect you to come.

He told me that if I married you, I would be able to go back to the city. He also promised that he would divorce you and marry me when I returned to the city. I've been hating you ever since.

Later, he pursues you and you don't look down on him. I also got along with Li Weiguo in the village. His only hope was disappointed, and the whole process of your affair with Li Weiguo was carefully designed by him.

As for Li Weiguo's death, it was an accident. We didn't expect him to choose to plead guilty for the sake of your reputation.

Xia Qingqing sat there stunned, tears falling down in big eyes. Everything is as if it happened yesterday.

She went to the back mountain and met Li Weiguo. Li Weiguo's face was flushed at the time, and when he saw her, he hugged her tightly. The two of them crossed the thunder pool in the depths.

Then they were arrested by the police and taken to the police station, saying that they were messing with men and women.

She was terrified, and her reputation was ruined if something like this happened. Parents are from military backgrounds, and their reputation will also be affected.

The news soon spread and her reputation was discredited.

Li Weiguo took the initiative to take all charges and was sentenced to life imprisonment. In the end, he committed suicide in prison.