CHAPTER 93: RECONCILE?

Author's Note:

I know, I know, I am so so sorry for not uploading for a week and not updating you about it. 

It was my finals week last week😭

At the moment, I am currently fixing my schedule so that I can constantly update you all and finish this book. 

Wish me luck to give you a very satisfying ending that you guys all deserve. 

But please bare with me first😭

Thank you for reading this book up until now and have a good read!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

PREVIOUS CHAPTER RECAP:

Miyuki's POV 

January 31, 2021 (Sunday) 12:11 am @Azure 45

When I was about to open the door I then heard Sousuke speak;

Sousuke: Don't think the Ryujin Nippon will like you. They treated Yamina harshly. They might just be using you because of mom and dad.

I then chuckled and faced infront of them.

Miyuki: Okay, so first, I don't know how the Japanese volleyball team is related in this conversation, second, check the facts first before believing, and third, Don't casually call My Mom and My dad, they disowned you remember?

I smirked at them.

Miyuki: Well then, see you around, goodbye and goodluck...

I then waved as I opened the door.

After I closed the door. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

Good job me.

I then exited the building with a smile and I am now patiently waiting for Kakashi-san.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

START OF THE CHAPTER

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Ran Takahashi's POV

January 31, 2021 (Sunday) 12:08 am @Ramen Restaurant

It's been 1 hour and 30 mins since we saw Miyu-chan enter the building. And even though we have finished our lunch we still want to wait for Miyu-chan from afar. For her safety you know.

(a/n: sure -_-)

Okay, okay, we are worried about what might happen. She might go back to her brothers and to us that's kinda the worst case scenario.

I then looked again at the glass window and I saw Miyu-chan smiling widely.

I immediately tapped Ogawa-san and Otsuka's backs.

Ran: Oi, oi Miyu-chan is now out of the building.

Otsuka: Honto, honto?

Ogawa: Let me see.

He then leaned closer to the window.

Ogawa: I think it went well. She is smiling.

Ran: That's what I have been saying.

Otsuka: really? Let me see.

He then leaned closer to the glass window.

Otsuka: oh you are right she is smiling. Something good must have happened.