CHAPTER 4: HIMARI SISTERS

Mayu's POV

January 24, 2021 (Sunday)

I finally arrived at the archery store and I was greeted by the Owner Mrs. Takigawa.

My eyes widened as I saw the Himari sisters, who are very famous archers, in the right aisle looking at the arrow section. I'm going to take a picture with them after I bought my bow strings, I mentally note to myself.

I then approached the counter as Mrs. Takigawa, the owner of the shop, greeted me.

Mrs. Takigawa: Ohayou gozaimasu, Miyu-chan! What brings you here today?

Miyu: Ohayo Gozaimasu, Takigawa-san, I'm here to buy bow strings, my string snapped this morning.

I tried to reply politely as possible

Mrs. Takigawa: I see, here you go.

She replied while she grabbed something from the shelf slightly above her.

Miyu: Arigatou gozaimasu (thank you very much),

I replied as I received the bow strings.

Mrs. Takigawa: Oh, Miyu-chan you own a gym that has an archery grounds right?

Miyu: Hai (yes), why do you ask?

Mrs. Takigawa: Actually these 2 ladies here are searching for an Archery ground for them to train just for this week. They actually have an archery competition this week.

I wonder what competition it is because I have not heard anything about it.

I've been competing in archery 7 months after I started training so I've joined competitions ever since then. And the Hinari sisters are looking for an Archery ground? They are very famous archers in the country. Everyone would be dying for the Hinari sisters to use their gym.

Aiko: It's only just a friendly competition between four schools. And the reason why we are looking for an archery ground is because we don't want to attract attention so that is why we are doing it in secret. There's nothing special about Ikuya-san.

Aiko Himari, the eldest of the Himari twins, talked to me and smiled.

I snapped back my thoughts as I realized she talked to me as if she could read my thoughts and most of all she knew my name?

Miyu: Matsu (Wait), you know my name?

I heard someone chuckling from behind and it was her younger twin sister Aiya Himari, and then she started talking.

Aiya: Who doesn't? Everyone in the sports world knows about you.

Miyu: Honto? (really?)

I asked in a curious tone.

Aiya: Mochiron! ( of course!)

She answered in a very cheerful voice

Aiko: You are Miyuki Ikuya, born in September 21, 2006, in Tokyo, Japan

Aiya: The girl who won countless gold medals in swimming competitions

Aiko: The girl quitted swimming and took up Archery and realized that archery is her favorite sport

Aiya: After she trained archery for 7 months she's been joining competitions since then and she's been winning ever since

They excitedly took turns talking with their eyes shining like kids who met their idol. And I was there looking surprised that one of my favorite athletes knew me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Author's Note - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi! Sorry for the cliffhanger >-< let's go to the next chap! Just one more chap before going to sleep right? HAHAHAAHA