Later Cench fell asleep on my lap and I closed the tv and got comfy before falling asleep too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Later Cench fell asleep on my lap and I closed the tv and got comfy before falling asleep too.

The next day...
_________________________________

I woke up around 7:23 am to see Cench still sleeping on my lap "Cench Wake up it's almost time for our shoot!" "Mm, I'm going," He said as I got up.  I went to the bathroom quickly did my morning routine I went to the bedroom to see Cench already up and ready  "Good morning are you ready to go?" "Morning, and yes almost I just need to brush my teeth." He said before he went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth "Can I take these off now?" He asked pointing to the patches.

I giggled before saying "Yeah go ahead but I need to help you with the rest." "There's more!?" "Shut you thought you were done!?" I said before bursting out in laughter Before getting all the stuff from the drawers I got on the counter and started doing his skincare.

" "There's more!?" "Shut you thought you were done!?" I said before bursting out in laughter Before getting all the stuff from the drawers I got on the counter and started doing his skincare

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Done! Let's go now we are going to be late." "Alright." He said before grabbing his keys we left the hotel and went down to his car. We both got in and Cench started driving.

We got to the location just in time and went inside and started greeting everyone. "Celine here is your outfit go change and come back to get your hair and makeup done," My manager said before handing me an outfit. I came back out with my outfit.

After I got my hair and makeup done I went to grab my phone to kill time a bit and saw Cench walking up to me "Hey you look good" "Thank you and also I might need your jacket it's way to cold outside and I'm wearing a whole ass dress it's crazy" C...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After I got my hair and makeup done I went to grab my phone to kill time a bit and saw Cench walking up to me "Hey you look good" "Thank you and also I might need your jacket it's way to cold outside and I'm wearing a whole ass dress it's crazy" Cench took off his jack and handed to me "Here keep this one I have another on in the car." He said "Alright Cench and Celine we need you on set!"

Fame - ★जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें