Chapter 3

After Vanessa left, I showered and went to bed. My mind was again running wild and I tried to block the memories of that night. Even though I can't precisely remember much, I'm sure it was one of the best nights of my life. Though, could be that I was just imagining it to be and the reality was awfully bad and he would not see it the same way.

—————————————————-

The dance floor was packed and I swayed my hips along the music, trying not to spill my mojito. I felt someone looking at me and glanced to him, the most handsome man I've ever met. The closer he came, the more I had to crane my neck up to get lost in those mesmerizingly blue eyes.

He came closer and closer and I smiled. I was going for a confident grin but in reality I probably just stared at him with my mouth open, trying to open up the conversation. He didn't say a word, but started dancing with me. I could feel his confidence, as if he knew I would never turn him down. And he was right. I wouldn't, ever. We danced until I had gulped down my drink and he lead me off the dance floor holding my hand.

We ordered drinks and sat in a booth, holding hands and talking. So much talking, yet I don't seem to remember a word coming out of my mouth. Though, maybe that was for the better, I'm not a smooth talker and I doubt drinking makes me one. Maybe it's a blessing that I always black out after drinking more than a few glasses.

I remember trying to look for my friends, Vanessa and Shaun, but couldn't see them anywhere. They had probably vanished somewhere for a make out session. They had a habit of sleeping together every time we were out partying, but then go back into being barely friends afterwards. I don't even know why I always wanted to go out with them, as they left me feeling like the third wheel every time. Today I didn't mind though.

The night passed by and the next thing I think I remember is me and the handsome as hell guy kissing outside the bar. His hands were all over me, the other one holding my neck while the other travelled under my dress. Anyone close to us could have easily seen my panties if they were looking, but I didn't care. Not one bit.

"You wanna come to mine darling? I live just a few minutes walk from here." He asked, trying to smooth down my dress. I nodded shyly, all my self preservation going down the drain. Helsinki is a relatively safe city, but he might still be a serial killer, I'm pretty sure we have those. But at that point I just didn't care. He was so good looking and irresistible, he could kill me all he wants. We walked quietly to his place and he had his arm around me, guiding me along the dark streets. There was litter and drunken people everywhere but I could't even see them, I was too concentrated on his proximity. I wanted to think I was being gracious, but my intoxicated state paired with painfully high heels probably made me everything but gracious.

The minute we were locked inside his apartment, he pinned me against the wall and started kissing me roughly. As if he was in a hurry, but still nothing like it. His hands wandered along my body and under my short dress. My breathing hitched as I realized he was pulling away my underwear. Was I really doing this? I don't do these things, like ever. But I was too gone to stop this now, and I really didn't want to stop. This felt too good.

Somehow we ended up in a bedroom and assumingely on his bed. He was over me, lifting my dress off. I ended up naked, lying on my back, whilst he was still fully dressed. He just stared at me, and I wanted to think that in awe. But could have been that he just froze to think this through in his head.

"Take me, in any way you want." I said, trying to be seductive. He rolled his hand over my breasts and my stomach, and grinned. "Mhm, you know that's a dangerous promise little one. You shouldn't say those things to a stranger", he said in a hushed voice and chuckled lowly. I shivered at his tone. Even if he was ugly (which he definitely wasn't) I couldn't resist that voice, it was like a drug.

After a moment of hesitation he charged forwards, pinning my hands above my head. He attacked my mouth, devouring my lips. I felt my core tingling and I knew I was wet down there. He started kissing my neck and moving downwards from there, never though fully reaching my bare pussy. Already at this point I felt I was a hot mess. I was needy and tried to push his head towards the right place, I just needed his mouth on me ASAP. He slapped my inner thigh, chuckled dangerously and said "Stay put baby". I held my breath, trying to dissolve into the mattress as he finally reached my wet pussy. "Is my little baby wet for me? Hm, shall we check?". He grinned, knowing perfectly well that I was. Even more so as he called me HIS little baby.

He attacked me with his mouth, devouring me. I shuddered, trying to silence my moans and I was starting to feel way too good in record time. Suddenly he stopped and slapped my thigh firmly. "Don't hold your moans back. I want to hear you baby". He continued assaulting me with his mouth and I came undone in seconds. It was so fast, that I even felt embarrassed. He chuckled against my clit, making me shiver again.

"Please, fuck me", I whispered. "Condom?", he asked and was already reaching towards the drawer. I shook my head and told him I was on the pill. I knew it was stupid, but I wanted to feel him bare. He agreed, which was equally stupid on his part. For all he knew, I could be infested with millions of random STDs.

He got off from the bed and started undressing himself slowly. He knew I needed him badly, yet he didn't seem to care. He wanted to make me wait, and I just wanted to jump him right then and there. "Hurry up, I ain't got the whole night", I mumbled looking him straight into those gorgeous eyes. I could see a hint of amusement in his eyes, as he pulled down his boxers. Holy shit that thing was big. I was probably drooling by that point, as he climbed into bed. Then realization hit, this would probably hurt..

He hovered over me, dragging his hand across my breasts. Until it landed on my throat. He didn't press down, but it felt like it was there as a warning. At this point I should have ran. You should not want a stranger to strangle you. But let's face it, I loved it.

He dragged his dick across my opening, teasing me. Thanks to the hand that was gently placed on my throat, I didn't dare move. My legs were entangled around his waist and I waited patiently. It was almost painful, as all I wanted to do was thrust myself towards him. After what felt like ages I got enough of the teasing and tried to move my hips, but as soon as I moved he started to press on my throat. "Stay put", he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Then finally he slammed into me. My back arched as he slammed the whole way in, and I let out an instinctive scream. "This what you wanted, whore", he asked as he pulled out again. It hurt so good and his words just made me more wet. I had no idea that was even possible.

He kept on slamming into me and my mind was all over, trying to understand what the hell was going on. I was so turned on and was again feeling my mind go numb too fast. How was it that he could make me come so fast and he didn't seem even a bit phased. He never slowed down, just kept on fucking me through my high. I panted as I came down from my high, and I was just so sensitive. But I didn't want him to stop. "So fucking beautiful", he whispered as he continuously kept on invading me.

After we both had gotten what we wanted, he held me tight and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. He caressed my hair and my throat. I was sore, but felt this odd happiness, when I thrifted into sleep. I woke up a few hours later, with a soreness I never had experienced before and a banging headache reminding me that I had drank way too much. I glanced at the man cuddling me, and my emotions were running wild. I had to flee! Under no circumstance would I want to be here when he wakes up and realizes what we've done. I want to save us both from the awkward morning after. I gathered everything I could find and silently slipped away from his bedroom. I didn't manage to find my underwear, but at this point I just had to get out before he wakes up. I hurry aimlessly out of the apartment and only stop to look at my surroundings once I get outside into the chill air. I try to calm my breathing as I start navigating myself towards home.