Her pov

"Mein shabd tum arth,
Tum bin mein vyarth."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{P.s- It's unedited, if you find any mistakes tell me in the comment section below}

s- It's unedited, if you find any mistakes tell me in the comment section below}

AAROHI'S POV

We said goodbye to Oberois' and headed towards our home, my brother and father was talking about doing business with David uncle. As David uncle is a big CEO and my father is a big mafia, David uncle do some kind of deals which can be profitable to us.

'Stop eye fucking me, ma'am.'
Suddenly his words echoed in my ears and I had a goosebumps. I was actually staring at his lips. But when he said those words, I remembered....

"Aarohi, go! We are going to one more meeting. We came to drop you." My father said.

"Okay, take care." I stepped out of the car.

Suddenly, I heard my father calling out my name loudly. I turned around and he gestured me to come near the car.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Nothing, just tell your mother that I love her." He said and smiled softly.

"Okay sure." I said and said bye.

These couples are my favorite, they never fail to show their love or prove their love. They love each other beyond anything.

My mother told me this story, that once someone tried to rape her and when my father got to know about this, he tracked the location and then after taking my mother out safely from that place he along with that bastard men lit the place to fire and went away.

Only I know about this other than my mother and father. I am actually proud of my father, for how he treated my mother, always with respect, he never raised his voice at her even though in anger my mother sometimes shout on him he starts pampering her with soo many kisses and hugs.

Such a sweet couple, right?

"Aa gayi beta. Khana lagwa de rhi hun khaa lo aake." My mother said, she was sitting in the hall with her laptop. Yeah, she had a online business.

"Nahi maa abhi mann nahi hai, acha papa ne kaha hai ki he loves you." I said and she started blushing.

"Okay, I'll call him. You go to your room and change your clothes." She said and I went straight to my room.