suggestions

"Tum meri zidd nahi joh puri ho,
Tum meri khwaahish ho joh zaruri ho"

"Tum meri zidd nahi joh puri ho,Tum meri khwaahish ho joh zaruri ho"

Aditya's POV

She rejected me. She love someone else. She can't be with me. She will never love me back. I am all alone again. I loose again in love. That's the reason I don't believe in love. I was expecting something but all I got is a heartbreak.

"AAAHHHHHHHH" I threw a bottle of bear on the ground out of frustration. "Aditya! Pagal h kya tu? Stay away nhi toh lag jaayegi" Akshay came running when he heard my voice and shouted.
(Aditya! Are you crazy? Stay away else you'll get hurt!)

"Pagal toh uske liye tha, magar woh bhi baaki sab ki tarha nikli bhaii." I started laughing. I want to cry at this moment.
(I was crazy for her but she turned out to be like everyone else,bhai)

"Kaun? Kiske liye itna pagal hua jaa rha h tu ? Adi tujhe chadh gayi hai! Tune abhi din ke 4 baje pee li??? 6 baje tujhe meeting mein jaana h!!! Uncle ko pata chala toh he will kick you out of his business.!" He said shaking my whole body.
(Who? Why are you going so crazy and why have you drunken at 4 P.M.?? At 6 you have to go for a meeting!! If uncle finds out he will kick you out of his business.)

"What are you afraid of loosing bro when nothing actually in this duniya belongs to you?" I said removing his hands away from myself.

I looked down at the grass and the pieces of glass. There was a silence for few moment. I looked up at Akshay he was looking shockingly at the back of me. I know who is there. I turned back and said "Postpone the meeting please, dad."

He gestured Akshay to leave us alone and he leaves the place.

"Adi, I postponed the meeting when I saw you drinking but look at yourself. What are you doing with yourself son? If she rejected you that doesn't mean you can't win her in your life . I am watching you since past 10 years, last night I saw love in your eyes which was lost somewhere for so many years. You were not there in your room last night I knew you went to meet her. You just need to do things which she will love. Be you. I gave everything to your mother but still she left me. She married another man because I thought I am giving her everything but I missed giving her my time, attention, care and most importantly love. I thought money will keep her happy but.....I was unable to stop her when she was leaving me. I don't want you to be like me. Go for your love. Fight for it."

He said, his every words were making me feel like I am a coward. I got rejected only once and I lost all my hopes.

"I'll focus on our business for sure and also I will try to win my princess. She will be my princess even if she doesn't love me. I will try to win her and the day she will accept me, she will be the queen of my heart and my home." I said.

"Proud of you, son." My father replied and moved back towards the mansion.

I will not leave her like this. I can leave anything just to prove myself.

I opened the message I sent her few hours ago. Still unread. I sent one more message.

REMEMBER IF YOU SAY YES I AM ALL YOURS, FOREVER YOURS AND IF YOU SAY NO STILL I'LL BE ALL YOURS.
___________________________________________

AAROHI'S POV

I read the new message he sent me and ignored it again. I was thinking to go to that meeting and keep myself fresh but that man postponed the meeting. Now the meeting is tommorow. I called Akriti, she didn't listened what I was saying she just picked up the call and said

"Hang up I am coming to your house." She is such a weirdo.

I am waiting for her since 2 hours.
I heard a door bell, I think she is here.
A knock was heard at my door. I first checked myself in the mirror and then I said "Come in."

She came in and threw her gucci purse on the bed and hugged me tightly.
What she did now?

"Aarohi did you accepted his proposal?"
She asked excitedly.

"Do you really think Akriti I will accept anyone's proposal when I am already loving Ra-" I was saying angrily but before I can complete his name she shouted.

"HE IS FUCKING DEAD. FOR GOD'S SAKE AAROHI GIVE HIM PEACE.!!"
Her words right now were hurting me.

"Yeah but I still love him!!!" I replied back with the same energy.

"Aarohi kya woh nhi chahega ki tu khush rhe? Ache se rahe?" I suddenly remembered his second letter.
(Aarohi, wouldn't he want you to be happy?)

I can feel the warmness of my cheeks. I am turning red. I moved towards my bed and picked up the letter and handed it over to Akriti.
After few minutes, she looked at me.

"Wahi chahta h woh Aarohi. And trust me Adi bhai se acha aur koi nahi h. He is a chalta phirta green flag Aarohi. Trust me. Bhai sabko chance dena chahiye, meine unhe dekha hai tere liye 10 saal pareshan hote hue. Please give him one chance. Ab mein kuch nahi kahungi tujhse. It's on you. Bye." After saying this she turned and
moved towards the door and she left me alone with my thoughts.
(Rahul only wants that Aarohi. And trust me you will never find someone better than Adi bhai. He is a walking green flag. You should give chance to everyone! I have seen him struggling for 10 years, only for you! Please give him one chance. Now I am not gonna say anything it's on you. Bye)

I picked up the photo frame which was kept near my bed, it was of Rahul and me when we went for trekking. He literally booked the whole trekking area for me because I wanted peace while travelling. He was the sweetest guy I ever found.

 He was the sweetest guy I ever found

I looked at him. I want to talk to him, I love talking to him when I am alone.
"Do you really want me to love someone else Rahul? Do you really want me to replace you with someone else? Do you really want me to move on in my life?"
I started crying and kept the photo at it's place carefully.
I need to think about it. I am not sure. What if I said yes and I couldn't give him the love he deserve? What if I say no and he did something to himself, what will I do?

*************************************

Heyy lovieess,
How was the update??
Sorry I am updating the parts very late from 2-3 weeks.
But I'm trying to update the part twice in a week.✨️

What do you think will happen next?
Will she accept him? Will they get together?  🤪
I am not gonna promise anything this time but I'll update soon.

Till then you can follow me on insta for the spoilers
Id-novelsbyreet
Pinterest id-novelsbyreet

*************************************
1225 words.