Attraction

"Kitne khushnuma yeh jazbaat hai,
Tu pass nahi phir bhi har pal saath hai."

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV.

After meeting Aditya, Aarohi was feeling something strange in her heart. It was kind of attraction, attachment or something she can't describe. They all had dinner together. Then Aarohi went went for walk with Aditya. They went alone because Akriti was busy talking to her secret lover.
"Aarohi, abhi andar joh bhi flirt types meine kiya tha woh meine Akriti ko chidhaane ke liye kiya tha. Mein kisi bhi ladki se flirt nahi karta na mujhe yeh sab pasand hai but you are Akriti's bestfriend and if I will flirt with you she will get irritated and I love to irritate her, hope you understand." Aditya said.
(Aarohi, whatever type of flirting I did inside, I did that only to tease Akriti. I never flirt with any girl and I don't even like it.)
"Yeah, I totally understand Adi." Aarohi said, she was little bit hurt.
"Hmm. So what does your father do?" Aditya asked raising an eyebrow.
They sat on a bench and Aarohi sat facing him.
"Don't get scared but he is a mafia." She said.
"Ohhhhh!!So you're Mafia's little princess." Aditya said chuckling.
Aarohi hit his shoulder.
"Haha very funny. I like being a Mafia's daughter." She said seriously.
"What if you became CEO's wife?" Aditya said being flirty.
"Oh shutup! You are flirting with me again." Aarohi said blushing and smiling.
"I am being serious here." Adiya said seriously
"You know Adi, I don't believe in love anymore." Aarohi said.
"Anymore? What do you mean by anymore?" Aditya asked her.
___________________________________________

Aarohi's POV

How can I tell him about my past now. We met few hours ago and now I am opening up in front of him. But when he is around I become an extrovert. I was an extrovert person only with Rahul but....
"Something bad happened in my past Adi. I don't wanna discuss it." I said controlling my tears and got up.
He held my wrist and said:
"Aarohi, past ko soch soch ke present aur future toh nahi bigaada jaata hai na?
Ho sakta hai tumhe phir se pyaar ho jaaye, ho sakta hai tum phir se pyaar krne lago, ho sakta hai aaj bhi tumhara koi intezaar kar raha ho."
(Aarohi, thinking about your past will ruin your present and future. What if you fall in love again, what if you start loving someone again, what if someone is waiting for your love.)
"Stop it Adi!! Being in love doesn't mean ki apne dusre partner ko akela chord do woh bhi humesha ke liye iss dogli duniya mein. I don't understand why men wants to die before his girl! Like why??" My words slipped out of my mouth very quickly and tears escaped out of my eyes.
Aditya stood up and came in front of me still holding my wrist. He wiped away my tears from his thumb and cupped my face.
"Because girls are our world and for them we can leave everyone and everything. If our girl dies before us, men who lost the love of his life will become stone hearted because their world will be dead." He said looking into my shocked eyes.
"Nevermind, I am going back to my house. Meet you soon okay?" I said because I want to go home and read the second letter and secondly, I don't want to fall for his words.
"Yeah, take care. I can't drop you because I have to take my father with me but I can-" He said but I interrupted and said:
"My driver is waiting outside for me."
His jaw clinched as if he got jealous, angry or something like that.
"Okay bye." He said
"Bye."
___________________________________________

Aditya's POV

I don't know why but I got jealous when she left out with her driver. I was definitely falling for her. But I don't want to. I love someone else I can't fall in love with some other girl. But look at her she is so perfect, even a person like me, ADITYA OBEROI, can melt at the moment he will see her.

*Akshay Calling*

Akshay- Where are you?
Aditya- Hmm? Who is the boss?
Akshay- Shut the fuck up! I am calling you since past three hours. Where were you?
Aditya- I already told you I was going to meet Akriti today.
Akshay- You know I have an important information about Akshara.

My heart skipped a beat. Akshara. MY AKSHARA.

Akshay- Hello lover boy? Are you coming or not?
Aditya- Yeah Yeah coming.

I hung up the call and turned towards my car but someone stopped me and interrupted.
"We need to talk." Akriti said in a serious tone.
"Not now. I have to go" I said while turning towards my car.
"Your dad is still here. Aap kahin nahi jaa skte unke bina." Yeah she is right.
(You can't go anywhere without him.)
"What is it?" I said while I turned towards the garden.
"You should not flirt with Aarohi, not because she is my bestfriend but also because she doesn't like being around a flirty men." She said and continued. "She lost her lover in an accident six months ago and she is still not over it. I don't want her to get disturbed by you. Be with her, support her but don't be flirty. Help her to get out of the trauma she is in."
Her words left me in shock. Aarohi literally lost the love of her life and still manages to keep a smile on her face.
"I understand. I will take care of it." Take care?? Of what??? Why I said I'll take care of it.
Akriti was about to say something but was distracted by my father.
"Beta chalien?" To which I nodded and said goodbye to Akriti.
(Shall we go?)
We sat in the car and I couldn't stop thinking about Aarohi and Akshara simultaneously.
"What are you thinking Adi?" My father asked and I couldn't really answer his question.
"Hm??"
"Are you in love again, son? Or have you got any information about Akshara?" He asked.
Both of his assumptions were true actually.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello lovies.
Hope you all liked the part.
Sorry for the delay.🥹
And thankyou so much for 250+ followers and 4.7k views on the story. Thankyou for giving so much love to Aarohi, Aditya and Rahul.🩷
Who do you think Akshara is?

Next part on sunday🥰
Thankyou so much.
And suggest me some cute nicknames for Aarohi in the comment section below.

And Aditya will use that nickname to call Aarohi in the whole book.🤭

Insta id-novelsbyreet
Pinterest id-novelsbyreet.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡