Past

"Kahani har ek ki hoti hai.

Kisi ki poori, kisi ki adhoori."

Aarohi's POV

Aarohi's POV

Everyone love Sundays but here I am who hates Sunday. Why the hell everyone cleans their houses on Sundays? Like you have monday, tuesday and so on days you can utilise Sunday as a relaxing day.

But, diwali was coming and cleaning was important. All the cleaners and workers were out for holidays.

"Aarohi? Beta yahan aao!"
Here my mother calls me for another work.
(Aarohi? Come here!)
"Aaa rahi hun!!"
(Comingg!!)
I was lying on my bed after 2 hours of cleaning the house.
"Ji, mamma?"
(Yes, mother?)

She was looking up at the cupboard with her hands on waist.
"Upar tera koi box rakha h peechle 6 mahine se usse utaar ke dekh kaam ka na ho toh phek de"
(Some kind of box is kept here from past 6 months, check it if it's of no use then threw it away.)

She moved towards the kitchen.
Which box is kept there now? I'm fed up of me trying to hide my favourite toy from Raj. But I used to do that when I was a child and Raj was of two years. I picked up the box. There were two boxes, it was covered with dust. When I opened the box there was no toys instead there was a bunch of papers and in the other box there were some accessories.

 When I opened the box there was no toys instead there was a bunch of papers and in the other box there were some accessories

Letters

Letters.
These letters were given by Rahul. He gifted me everything with his own money. It's been six months since he died. I am still in a shock. I talked to him the whole night before the day he died. He was on call with me and next day suddenly....

(Past)
I was returning from my college it was raining.
I called Rahul.
"Kahan ho? I am outside my college since half an hour"
(Where are you?)
"Half an hour? Babe I am coming don't go anywhere. Stay there. I am coming as fast as I can."
"No need now I am coming on my own." I hung up the call before he could say anything.

It was 1:30 P.M. and I need to reach home by 2:15.
"Ufff!!"

I was walking towards my home

I was walking towards my home. I am glad Rahul didn't called me again to check where I am. How can he? I am not calling him now.
I reached by 2 P.M., I changed my clothes and I wad going to message Rahul that's when I saw there was 24 missed calls from unknown number. My heart beat fastened.

The number was of hospital and when I
called them back my whole world turned upside down with every word of the doctor there and all of the sudden I can't breathe, I can't feel my legs, my hands, myself. Tears rolled down my cheeks, guilt filled my heart.

They said-
"Good Morning Aarohi Singh, someone was admitted in our hospital at 2P.M due to bike accident and he was continuously repeating 'Sorry Aarohi mein nahi aa paaya' .
(Sorry Aarohi I couldn't come)
You can come and identify the body, wheather it's of someone close to you or not. Sorry for your loss Ms. Aarohi."

(Present)
Tears rolled down my cheeks after remembering my past. I can't live without him but for my mother I have to.

I picked up the box and ran towards my room. This box contains the memory of Rahul, of us. I can't throw this. I never knew my rude voice will be the last voice he will listen before he- Oh My God! I can't stop crying. I want to go back in time.
I want to change everything. Every single thing. Only crying silently in shower can heal me now. After taking shower I will read the small letters he gave. I have never read these letters before because Rahul told me to open these after the day he dies.

Like he knew he is going to die before me! Now, he is gone leaving some letters behind. My destiny wanted this, my destiny wanted to separate us. I can't live without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the first chapter?💗
This novel have my full heart. I know whatever happened to Aarohi will be unforgettable but life changes.

Wait for the twists. Don't kill me before hand🥹💕
Stay tuned and leave your views in the comment section below. If you think it's worth of a like, then give it a star.
Take care.
See you soon❤

My insta id- novelsbyreet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~