She was right, I wanted to fuck this girl so bad & we barely had a full conversation with each other.

"Yeah, whatever," I said brushing it off.

"Why do you like her?" Lay said throwing me off a bit.

"She.. she just feels different, I can't put my finger on it but she just makes my pussy wet soon as she opens her mouth and I can't get over that feeling, I want to feel the full experience with her if that makes any sense"

I looked over to see Lay staring at me shocked with her jaw open.

What? Too much information?

"Oh, you got it bad!" Lay said jumping up & down.

"Oh shut up!" I said laughing at her.

We talked for hours and hours before she finally decided to go home, afterwards, I laid down in my bed thinking should I text this girl or not knowing she's what I've been craving? 

"Fuck it"

I leaned up in bed and opened my phone searching for the contact she put in my phone the night of the party, As soon as I found it I opened the messages hesitating before letting my fingers touch the keyboard.

"What the fuck should I say?" I said mumbling to myself.

I took a deep breath before finally typing something.

KEN
Hey, It's Ken... I'm the girl you met outside the party I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up soon. I can show you around. 😌

I hurried and sent it before changing my mind hoping that she'd text me back.

"Fuckkk that text is so cheesy"

||BIANKA POV||

I was playing COD when my phone buzzed on the bed, I turned my head to look who it was & couldn't believe my eyes.

"She finally texted me," I said smiling to myself.

KEN
Hey, It's Ken... I'm the girl you met outside the party I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up soon. I can show you around. 😌

BIANKA
lol look who it is 😏 you finally texted me huh?

KEN
was I not supposed to lol? 🙄

Nah you were supposed to, I've been waiting on you fine ass.

BIANKA
nah you were supposed to ☺️ ngl I've been thinking about you heavy lately.

KEN
oh 😳  you fr? ..

BIANKA
yeah? do you not want me to? 😂😂😭

KEN
lol, I'm not saying it like that 🙄 I'm just surprised you would be thinking about me yk? we just met a couple of weeks ago that's all

BIANKA
so what? maybe you made a good impression on me? why act so surprised baby? yk i want you 👀

KEN
you want me? ..

BIANKA
yeah .. like BAD so please cut the bs , all this acting like you don't want my stuff is starting to make my dick hard 😵‍💫

KEN
oh.

BIANKA
yeah ..  so let's meet tomorrow ☺️ I promise you won't regret it ❤️

KEN
ok, bet just text me tomorrow 🤧

BIANKA
fasho 😘 see you soon baby.

I just love it when a bitch act like she doesn't want me, shit makes me so horny, I began to slowly run my dick through my pants before fully pulling them down.

"Damn I'm hard as fuck man"

I pulled back my boxers causing my dick to pop out before standing tall, I spit in my hand & started stroking my dick nice & slow.  I closed my eyes and started thinking about Ken, thinking about how wet could she get for me and how would her moans sound.

"Fuckkk Kennedy yess," I said stroking my dick faster letting my head fall back in my seat.

Shit! I'm about to cum soon... I just wish it was inside of her.

I stroked harder teasing my tip before finally letting my nut go causing me to shoot it all over myself.

"Fuck man I need to fuck her ASAP"

HEY YALL I JUST DROPPED A NEW STORY CALLED ONLYF@NS YALL GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!

& KEEP VOTING ⭐️