Thoughts raced through her mind – what if he was unappealing? What if there were different intentions? What if someone was playing with her? Uncertainty overwhelmed her, leaving her unsure of what to do.

Despite her concerns, she couldn't deny the curiosity about the person who had been anonymously sending her gifts and stirring up emotions within her.

Even with lingering hesitation, she took a risk, grabbing the note and typing in the number. Saving it, she sent a text to the unknown phone number.

Within a split second of sending the text, she noticed he had read it

Within a split second of sending the text, she noticed he had read it. As she saw him typing, she swiped off the screen and placed her phone face down on the counter.

She couldn't pinpoint why she felt nervous, but the anticipation lingered. With it still being early in the day, she decided to relax and start getting ready around 6.

✿✿

━━━ 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖

Like by 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 and 1,042,891 others𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞_: Hearts of Hearts 🖤View all 10,930 comments

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞_: Hearts of Hearts 🖤
View all 10,930 comments

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐣𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬: Grown women fine 😍

𝐃𝐜𝐠_𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐧𝟏𝟑: fine shit

𝐍𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚: slut me out 👅

Loud music blared in Treasure's ears as the darkly lit club pulsed with energy. She danced with passion alongside her friends in the vibrant atmosphere.

She wouldn't deny that this outing was fun – it felt good to enjoy herself and turn up with her friends. In this moment, she felt somewhat free, temporarily setting aside her worries, well, except for one at the moment.