𝟎𝟓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟣𝟤𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟤:𝟧𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟤:𝟧𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, allowing its warmth to envelop her as she penned her reflections from the therapist's session into her journal.

Expressing her comfort, she shared with Simone that journaling felt right for her. In agreement, they acknowledged it as a valuable avenue for her self expression.

Her fingers lightly grazed the crisp page as she turned it, preparing her pen to document thoughts about the man she encountered the day at therapy.

His gaze held an intimate familiarity, suggesting he might have seen her before, a possibility given her a Instagram following. Strangely, she had never crossed paths with him in her own awareness.

His towering stature, adorned with tattoos, and his full, enticing lips made every aspect of his presence undeniably attractive to her eyes.

Baffled by the allure of his appearance, she couldn't shake the hold it had on her, especially considering they hadn't exchanged a single word.

Caught between thoughts of him and unraveling the mystery of her secret admirer, her mind was swirling with mix emotions.

She poured her thoughts onto the paper, letting emotions spill freely. A smile crept across her face, a sense of contentment washing over her as the act of writing brought her a comforting satisfaction.

As her hand started to cramp, she shook it off, taking a break from writing. Opting for a change of pace, she picked up her phone, deciding to share something on her Instagram story.

@𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄_
Story 1s ago

@𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄_Story 1s ago