Farmer Al

Farmer Al

Featured Character

(December 2017)

Species

Human

Gender

Male ♂

Relatives

Farmer Yumi (wife)

Age

Adult

Nicknames

Al

Occupation

Farmer at Moo Juice Dairy Farm, husband of Farmer Yumi

First appearance

"Pups Save a Hoedown"

Likes

When the PAW Patrol helps him, Farmer Yumi (his wife), Garbie, buses ("Pups Save a Tour Bus")

Dislikes

When his animals go out of his control or get spooked, Marley not being nice

Voice (US/Canada):

Canada

United States of America

Ron Pardo

Farmer Al is the farmer of Moo Juice Dairy Farm in Adventure Bay. He is the husband of Farmer Yumi, who he married in "Pups Save a Wedding". He also has a train, and takes care of his animals.

Bio

Farmer Al owns a few cows, such as Edwena and Bessie, and also has a couple of pigs, Emma and Corny.

NickJr.com Description

Farmer Al is a local farmer, and is married to Farmer Yumi. Like all farmers, Farmer Al is easily worried when he sees his animals or crops in trouble – but he always knows he can count on the PAW Patrol crew to come to the rescue, and he's always very thankful when they do! Farmer Al's loves growing fruits and vegetables and caring for his many animals, including lots of chickens and a special goat named Garbie!

Personality

Farmer Al is the only character in PAW Patrol who speaks with a Southern accent. He is always thankful when someone helps him out. Like many farmers, he easily gets worried when his farm or animals seem to be in trouble.

Appearance

Farmer Al has light colored skin, short brown hair, dark brown eyes and a beard with a mustache and a soul patch. He wears a John Deere-style hat (with red and white colors and a cow on it instead), and a pair of overalls covering a light blue plaid shirt. He also wears dark brown boots with orange bottoms, the same as Cap'n Turbot's. His cell phone has a cow print cover.

Catchpharses

"Now I've seen everything!"