Danny

Danny

Featured Character

(April 2018)

The "Daredevil

Species

Human

Gender

Male ♂

Relatives

Unknown

Age

10

Nicknames

Daring Danny X

Dan the Man (Jake)

Skateboard-riding Youth (Lionel)

Daring Daniel (Lionel)

DDX (Wild)

Mr. Grease Lightning (Ms. Marjorie) in "Pups Save a Rocket Roller Skater"

Assistant Daring Danny X in "Pups Save the Mayor's Assistant"

Occupation

Self-proclaimed daredevil

First appearance

"Pups Save Daring Danny X"

Likes

Doing dangerous stunts, Ryder making jumps with his ATV, when people actually call him "Daring Danny X", Wild, Wild giving him a nickname (DDX, in "Moto Pups: Pups vs. the Ruff-Ruff Pack"), Chase's wallclimbers, skateboarding, the PAW Patrol, being fast, bananas

Dislikes

When his stunts go wrong or get ruined, being warned by the PAW Patrol (formerly, presumed), being called "Danny" instead of "Daring Danny X", bears, spiders, being slower (especially than a turtle), Jack-in-the-boxes (in "Pups Save the Funhouse"), his skateboard being stolen or swiped (in "Pups vs. Ouchy Paws"), Meow-Meow, Codi Gizmody

Voice (US/Canada):

Canada

United States of America

Daniel DeSanto (Season 3–early Season 5)

Jonathan Malen (late Season 5-present)

Danny (who prefers to be referred to as "Daring Danny X") is a 10-year-old boy who made his debut in "Pups Save Daring Danny X ". He was motivated to become a daredevil by a stunt Ryder performed during a rescue.

Bio

He was an ordinary kid until seeing Ryder jump over the shore riding his ATV. Since then, he modified his trike to go extra fast and perform dangerous jumps, and he gained the courage to attempt such stunts. He also modified his snowboard in "Pups Bear-ly Save Danny". His biggest endeavor was to jump over Rattlesnake Cannon, however he failed and was rescued by the Paw Patrol.

Personality

Danny is rambunctious, energetic, and always on the move. He can be somewhat reckless due to his daredevil attitude and personality. As a result, he often has to be rescued by Ryder and the PAW Patrol. He also has a tendency to ignore advice about the danger of his stunts from others, which others (such as Ryder and Mayor Goodway ) find annoying.

He can be dimwitted sometimes. In "Pups Save the Runaway Turtles", a turtle landed on his helmet which blocked his vision, but he tried to blow it off instead of stopping his bike.

Despite his flaws, he has a great amount of respect for Ryder. Seeing Ryder perform a stunt during a rescue inspired him to become a daredevil. He also sometimes apologizes when his stunts cause trouble for others.

Appearance

Danny has pale skin (suntanned as of Season 8) with freckles, brown eyes and messy orange-red hair. He wears a yellow orange shirt with a huge X in the center, a bracelet on both wrists, faded blue pants and black boots. Danny also has a black and red helmet with yellow X's on the side and center. He has a gap between his teeth.