Tracker

Tracker

Featured Character

(June 2017)

Member of the PAW Patrol (No. 11)

Species

Chihuahua  (also referenced to as a Potcake)

Gender

Male ♂

Relatives

Unnamed great-grand-dog (grandparent)

Carlos (owner)

Ryder (part-time caretaker)

Age

4

Nicknames

Unknown

Occupation

Member of the PAW Patrol (No. 11 ; Jungle rescue pup)

First appearance

"Tracker Joins the Pups!"

Likes

Ryder, the PAW Patrol, Robo-Dog, the Mighty Twins (Tuck and Ella), the Cat Pack, Sweetie, Arrby, the PAW Patrol, Carlos, snow, the sun, playing with animals, his good hearing, swinging via his cables, Barkingburg, Santa Claus, spooky stories

Dislikes

The dark, touching anything that belongs to Jack Scallywag, spooky situations, loud noises, snakes, Carlos being in danger, stinky bubbles, being too cold, snowflakes landing on his nose (formerly, presumed), the possibility of Jack Scallywag arriving, scary sounds, animals in danger, hot lava, ghosts, Codi Gizmody, Sweetie (formerly), Mayor Humdinger's schemes

Voice (US/Canada):

Canada

United States of America

David Lopez (Season 3-Season 7, "Jet to the Rescue")

Mateo Carnovale (Season 8-present)

David Mattle

(PAW Patrol: Grand Prix)

Tracker is a jeep-driving pup with super hearing who lives in the jungle with Carlos. Tracker made his debut and became the eighth Paw Patrol pup in "Tracker Joins the Pups!".

Personality

Tracker enjoys playing with the various forms of wildlife in the jungle. He often utilizes his great hearing abilities to save someone in danger when necessary. Even though Tracker is brave, he doesn't like being in dark places. He fears the dark because his strong sense of hearing picks up even the slightest sounds, alerting him and causing him to fear that what he hears might be something spooky. But despite his fears, he is brave enough to face them for the sake of his friends and his sense of duty as a member of the PAW Patrol.

Tracker is bilingual; he can speak in both English and Spanish. Whenever he is about to be taken into a dark area such as the Monkey Temple, or otherwise faces some sort of daunting problem, he says, "Oy-oy-oy".

He and Carlos have a close friendship. When they met each other, Tracker was willing to call for help and save him from a snake.

Nick Jr.com Description

He's all ears! Tracker is a bilingual pup with HUGE ears that can hear very, very well! Tracker may be small, but he's extremely brave; he never strays away from danger if a friend needs help! While Tracker's super-sonic hearing is a huge help on his missions, it can make him a little bit jumpy. After all, he can hear stuff no one else can!

Appearance

Tracker has brown fur with a white underside, face and paws. He wears a red collar with a green PAW Patrol pup-tag that has a picture of a compass. His gear consists of a dark green hat and a dark green vest. Before he got his gear, he had a red bandanna around his neck.

Equipment

Tracker's gear consists of retractable spring-loaded cables that allow him to swing from trees. His pup-pack also contains a set of mini-tools. In "Pups Save a Giant Plant", one of the multi-tools is shown to be pliers. In another, his pup-pack is also revealed to have a claw.

Pup Tag

Tracker has a pup-tag like the rest of his fellow teammates. His pup-tag has a silver outline and the inside is green with compass symbol on it to represent his ability to find his way to things. When in use, the pup-tag flashes its light. The pup-tag also has a special mechanism, which allows the PAW Patrol pups to make video calls to other PAW Patrol members. His Mighty Pups tag has a big plant on it with a red background instead of dark green.

Pup Pack

Tracker's pup-pack has a pair of retractable spring-loaded cables that he often uses to swing on branches, as well as grab onto objects that are out of his reach. He also uses his cables to pull things that could be stuck. His pup-pack also has a multi-tool function that reveals several smaller items, such as pliers, a wrench, etc.

Jeep

Tracker's jeep is a white off-road vehicle with olive green stripes on it resembling camouflage. It has 4 spotlights on the top his symbol on each side of the jeep. The jeep appears to have some type of radar that has yet to be used. The vehicle number is 11.

Jet

In "Jet to the Rescue", Tracker rides an olive green and white jet with red highlights. It has two different modes: stealth and rescue. When in stealth mode, it can travel the skies without being detected. When in rescue mode, the wings flip and give Tracker access to his cables.

Monkey Vehicle

In the Jungle Pups sub-series, Tracker rides a jeep in the shape of a monkey. It is white with olive green and orange highlights. The front is shaped like the head of a monkey while the back is equipped with an extendable tail grabber. It has extendable wheels and a pair of cables that allow Tracker to climb trees like a monkey. It is also able to imitate the sounds of a monkey, allowing him to communicate with them.

Skills and Abilities

Tracker has super hearing enabling him to hear the tiniest of sounds and he is also bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish fluently. He also knows how to play the flute really well with the help of his pup pack but struggles when he can't read the notes.

Catchphrases

"I'm all ears!/Soy todo oídos!"

"Oy-oy-oy!"

"Ay-ay-ay!"

"I'll fly to the rescue!/Volar al rescate!" (from "Jet to the Rescue")