"I'm serious dad, besides I have to focus on school." I smiled at him. He hugged me before letting it go. "Alright, I love you. I'll see you tonight, if not then I'll call." Dad said walking behind me and kissing my head. "Bye dad! I love you too!" I call as I finish my breakfast. I quickly place my plate in the sink mentally telling myself to do the dishes when I get home. As I'm about to leave the kitchen I gasp in pain as my head begins to explode with memories. I fall and land on my knees clutching at my head. All the memories of the Stiles from here rush past my mind filling me with the knowledge I need. The final memory was of the bite with black blood oozing out.

  "Oh shit! Original Stiles rejected the bite." I mutter as I slowly try to get up and catch my breath. I slowly make my way up the stairs to my room and sigh as I close the door. My headache is slowly fading as I reach for my backpack. "God, I hope that werewolf healing kicks this headache in the ass." I groan as I check to make sure the bag is filled with everything. I go to the desk by the window and grab the schedule I remember placing there the day before. "Alright, let's do this." I whisper encouragingly. I leave my room and head down the stairs with Roscoe's keys in my hand. "Hi baby." I greet my blue jeep. "Ready to get going?" I rhetorically ask the car as I hop into the front seat.

                                        -

  I pull into the high school parking lot next to Jackson's porche. I think back to Jackson thinking about how in this world instead of crushing on Lydia, I have a crush on Jackson. I mean, I'm not complaining. He's an asshole but damn is he hot. "Stiles!" I hear as I open my car door with my bag in hand. I look up to see Scott run up to me. "Scotty!" I cheer as he hugs me. "I've missed you." He says as he puts me down. "You saw me last night." I laugh at the boy. "So, how's the..." Scott asked looking at my hip. "Oh, it's weird. It's practically gone, what about you?" I ask. "Same, I removed the bandage and it wasn't there, just a faint mark." Scott said with a lost puppy look.

  "I think it was a wolf." I said as we walked to the front entrance. "A wolf?" Scott said skeptically. "I mean, it sure sounded like one." I shrug as we enter the school. "But California hasn't had wolf for sixty years." Scott muttered confused.

                                       -

  "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." The teacher said making the class groan as we all reached for the paper on our desks. Scott and I were startled by the loud ringing of a phone.

  Scott flinched and began to look around the classroom. I was already staring out the window at Allison. "Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it. Everything except a pen. Oh my god, I didn't actually forget a pen." She groaned searching through her bag. "Ok, ok. I gotta go, love you." She said ending the calm with her mom.

  I got bored listening the conversation before looking down at the paper. I began to read the outline when the principal opened the door interrupting us. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." He said as she walked down the row and sat beside me. "Hi, I'm Stiles." I said smiling at her. "Hi, Allison, but you already knew that." She giggled nervously. I just chuckled before telling her about the syllabus. Scott turned around and handed her a pen. "Thanks." She smiled as she furrowed her brows. "We'll begin with Kafka's metamorphosis on page 133." The teacher said gaining the focus of the class.

                                        -

  The bell rang, I rushed out the room to get to my locker. I spotted Allison in the hall and went over to her. "Your jacket is so cute." I complimented as she opened her locker. "Oh, thanks. I was nervous about my outfit." Allison said sheepishly. "None sense. Your outfit is amazing." I smiled. Well amazing for the year, I mentally shrugged. "Hey, you wanna hang out I can show you the town and all the hangouts."

✫☼☾☁ 𝝦𝝖𝝢𝝞𝗖 Ɍ𝝤𝝤𝝡 ☁☾☼✫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें