THE CHRONICLES OF ALICENT

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Alicent Hightower was a pawn. And she knew it. But atlas she's a woman. And woman belongs to their fathers until they're married. Then it's to their husbands.

She knew the second her father asked her to visit the king, she was going to be the queen. Anything to put Hightower blood on the throne and spread the faith of the seven.

Alicent didn't know how she got her rings. One day they were in with the rest of her jewelry. A gift she assumed. She didn't know wearing it would lead a team of misfits to her aid. And most certainly didn't expect to join them on their ridiculous quest through time.

If she knew that going would lead to her best friend hating her and being married to the rouge prince she certainly would've never left her room.

But no corsets, freedom of religion, knowledge, women in power and of corse the friends she main along the way.

It's was worth it so Alicent says. It was worth it.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

ALICENT HIGHTOWER

ALICENT HIGHTOWER

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

EMILY CAREY

and OLIVIA COOKE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

and OLIVIA COOKE

THE QUEEN IN CHAINS, THE GREEN QUEEN, THE MAD QUEEN, THE WILD WIFE, THE MAD LADY, WIFE OF DAEMON, THE UNLUCKIEST SOUL IN WESTEROS, ALICENT THE DAMNED, DRAGON TAMER, THE LEGEND, CITADEL