The calm after the storm.

(RECAP)...

"Your Highness, I have been nothing but a rag used to clean up messes! A broom there to sweep up problems and have people expect me to know where the trash is! A tired, worn-out rope trying not to break in half for the sake of other people! I am so sick of pretending I'm okay! But no, I'm selfish every time I talk about my problems."

Jisung closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "The truth is, Your Highness, I don't want to be the rag, I don't want to be the broom and I don't want to be the rope...I don't wanna have to pretend that I'm okay. I'm being pulled in so many different directions that I don't know which way to turn..."

Minho could do nothing but feel bad for the boy, it had sounded like he felt like this for a while since it only took one word for Jisung to lash out like this...

______________________________________________

Minho looked down and sighed trying to find the right words to say.

"Jisung, I'm not trying to treat you like a rag, a broom, or a rope. I'm not trying to pull you in different directions. I'm just worried about you and the people of the kingdom. I want you to understand that I have a duty to thousands of people, can you imagine what it would be like if I let them down?"

Jisung shook his head and stayed silent as if he said what he needed to say.

"Jisung, I apologize for calling your powers a burden. I don't know your past life and what you had to go through, so I am sincerely sorry. I will be sure to watch my words from now on."

Jisung sighed, "don't do that."

"Don't do what?"

"Don't make me feel bad, please. I know your not trying to, but it's my own guilt. I'm sorry too for lashing out on you when it wasn't needed, I just finally feel like I'm...enough."

Minho took a step towards Jisung, "You don't have to have powers to be enough, Jisung."

"I know that, believe me I do. But when you grow up the way I did, you have to have something to be something. If you have nothing, you are nothing. And I was nothing for a long time."

"That's enough!" Minho shouted.

Jisung heard the shout and jumped just a tiny bit.

Minho closed his eyes and rubbed his nose bridge, "I'm sorry, it's just... How can you say that about yourself? Were you nothing when you still chose to go to wolf school even though you couldn't transform? Just because you stand there and let people lash out on you doesn't make you nothing, it just means that you are afraid. And Jisung, everyone is afraid of something, whoever tells you otherwise is a liar."

"Your Highness, I still-"

"And that's not all," Minho cut him off, "Is someone who is as nice as you, and smart as you really just a nothing?"

Jisung sighed as he crossed his arms, "Being a nothing doesn't revolve around personality or kindness."

Jisung chuckled in disbelief, "Jisung, listen to what you just said. You say it's not based on personality or kindness, then what is it based on, huh?"

Jisung was going to say something, but the words suddenly vanished from his head, everything vanished until it was all pitch black.

Minho had seen Jisung's eyes, he saw they were blue and he immediately used the tips of his fingers to close his eyes lids.

"Did it have to be right now?" Minho muttered.