Chapter 5

Rin POV

When we were done packing up some of the guards alerted us of some suspicious activity near by.
Minato waved at us to follow him so we did. Kakashi was with the medical team taking a safer route while, minato, obito and I went the fastest route.
"So do you think it's the mist.." obito said.
"Yes... with the intentions of taking her." Minato said while he pointed back at me.
I winced at the thought of being taken again.
"I won't let that happen.." Obito said sternly and minato smiled.
"I knew you wouldn't." I blushed at them.

I know obito is overprotective but for some reason this just isn't what I expected. Maybe I'm just not used to it? He has been dead for a year after all... but still.. somethings.. different.

When we got far away from enemy territory I took a quick glance behind me out of curiosity but-

I felt my shoe slip against the wet moss beneath my feet, and felt my body falling down towards the wet ground.

I could hear a faint noise but couldn't make it out, the sound of ringing entered my eardrums and wouldn't go away. Tightly tugging my ears and holding my eyes shut. It hurt for a second then stopped. I opened my eyes to see shades of red. To my surprise I did not hit the ground but instead used the three tails to wrap around near by trees to stop my fall.
Gently, i unwrapped the armored tails and landed on the ground. I lifted my hand up to my face and saw the large claw-like hand that impaled Obito, and licked my razor sharp teeth.
My heart was pumping, i kept hearing them yell my name but I couldn't answer. I cocked my head behind me to see my two team members just a few feet away from me. My eyes were shaking violently and eventually I got in a fighting stance growling at the two.

I don't want to hurt them! Isobu! Do you hear me! These guys aren't bad!

Involuntary my finger moved up and pointed at my sensai, "he's the problem." My eyes widened and so did Minato's. I could see him get out a paper from his pocket. Quickly my body jumped up on a tree, my eyes still locked on my sensai. "He is going to try to improve your seal. Which means I can't be as free as I currently am. He will try and take away my power from you. Damn Namikaze." His voice roared out of my mouth with ease.

"We are no longer talking to Rin Nohara are we, Isobu?" Minato said sharply. Obito shot Sensai a frightened look.
"You mean Isobu can control her?!" Obito said in shock.
"By the looks of it, yes. Here this is a sealing tag used to divert chakra, it's not permanent but it should undo the three tails form. Whatever you do put this on her immediately." He handed Obito a seal and had saved one more for himself too.

I could feel my lips curl into a smile, "You really think you're smart don't you? You do realize the second you put that tag on her her heart will stop, right? The only reason why it's beating in the first place is because of me. The second you cut off my chakra supply, this women is as good as dead." I felt an evil chuckle escape my throat.

Obito stumble back, "please, don't hurt her!"
"Obito calm down! We can't do anything rash." Sensai tried calming my teammate.

"Drop your tags, and maybe I'll talk." Obito immediately dropped his in compliance. I could see Minato tensing his grip on his seal debating his options.
"Obito, you're playing a dangerous game here..." Our sensai looked at his desperate student.
"Do we have much of a choice? He's right, we have no other options. Unless you want rin to die?!" Minato sighed in defeat and dropped his seal.

My body jumped down to the two boys and grabbed Minato's collar, "let's make a deal shall we?" Minato scowled at my movements. "You promise to never touch my seal, and in return I protect the girl." I let go of his shirt.
"What exactly is your definition of protect?" Minato played his cards carefully while Obito was in desperation for him to just agree.
"First, if she is in a life or death situation I will use my power to protect her. Second, she can learn to use my power. Third, I will continue to heal her heart."