Chapter 4

Obito POV

After our embarrassing moment we agreed to go outside for some fresh air. We saw everyone in the camp start to clean up.
I glanced toward Rin and saw a sweet small smile appear on her face, that alone was enough to make me smile. "Smells like spring.." she said looking up at the sun beams shinning through the trees.
"For sure," I replied, "I love smelling the fresh air... but half the time your to busy to think about it..." Rin sadly nodded. "We should probably go pack up our stuff up, ne." I said.
"Yea, and you aren't gonna get away without helping me...!" She yelled happily.
I chuckled underneath my breath, "Don't worry I'll help..."
she smiled at my response then gripped my hand and started dragging me inside our tent. There wasn't much to do but fold and put things in bags.
"I'll put away all my tools, you can handle sleeping bags. Oh! Im also gonna ask minato for an extra set of clothes for you."
"Ok," I smiled while starting to put away the sleeping bags. I started to stuff the puffy mats into their tinny cases.
I forgot how annoying this shit was! Why are these things always just a bit too big to stuff in?!
Rin did this on purpose didn't she.
I remember I always had to help her put her sleeping bag away because it was too hard for her.
Suddenly she popped her head through the tent and handed me a set of clothes. "Here Sensai said these would fit the best.." I smiled at her.
"Thank you!"
"No problem, I'll be waiting outside." She left.
I started to slip the clothes on and it was all so boring just black on top of black.
Something in me felt like i was missing something, but what? my jacket! Wait.. it's probably to small for me now..

I shook my head and walked out to rin smiling. She walked in with me and immediately insisted, "Sit down.."
I sat down without hesitation and her eyes were locked on my chest. to my surprise she started picking lint off my shirt giggling. "Ok lint boy you can go." she laughed.
"It's not even mine!!" I crossed my arms. She just snickered more as I rolled my eyes. Finally she started picking up her stuff and I help her.

"Since we're done I've been very curious on kakashi's condition... I wanted to visit him...what about you?" I asked.
"Oh, yea! That's a good idea." She smiled.
I didn't, I knew he was in a lot of pain because of me. I kept my mongekyo sharingon on way longer then I should have, and to a non- Uchiha. I didn't even want to think about how his body reacted.
"obito?"
"Huh?!" I jumped.
"You ok..? You zoned out..."
"O-oh I'm fine..." she looked at me sternly eventually she looked away, but I knew she wasn't just gonna blow that off.
"Well let's find kakashi's tent.." she said smiling weakly, I just nodded.
While we were trying to find kakashi's tent we bumped into someone doing the same thing. "Hey sensai!" She said.
"Hey you two, seeing Kakashi as well?"
"Yep" I said relaxed trying to blend in. Minato sensai then led us to his tent and I saw the same dainty medical nin again. I awkwardly stared at her. Once she looked up I averted my gaze and looked back at Minato.
"Is he doing better than before?" Sensai asked.
"Yes a lot better then this morning. He had a serge of pain run through him randomly, but that shouldn't happen again." she said quietly.
A serge of pain? that sounds bad.
"That's weird.. considering he was fine last night?" I said.
"Yea, he did join in with us once during the conversation." Minato said to the girl.
"Well, sometimes it takes the pain to develop throughout the user. This development can differ depending on how long it was on or how much chakra was used in it. But I caught the surge early enough so I could treat it so he doesn't have those again. That doesn't mean he will be pain free of course, but still better then this morning."
I looked down with guilt rushing through me knowing I had my sharingon on for over 10 minutes. Usually a user would go blind like that, but because of my hashirama cells I didn't and can keep it on for basically as long as I want.
"Obito!"
"What?!?" I yelled startled.
"You keep zoning out! Are you ok?" Rin put her hand on my shoulder.
"Y-yea of course.." I scratched the back of my neck.
"You better be.." she said quietly.
I saw kakashi's eyes flicker open and looked at me, "I'm sorry.." when kakashi said that everyone got silent and I stared at him.
"No need.. really.." I said.
"I treated you so horrible... and you died for someone like me? Someone that couldn't even keep your dying wish?!"
I looked at him sternly, "You are my best friend, and I would easily die for any one of my comrades." All the eyes were on me. "I don't care what you say but nothing is going to change my mind.. saving you was something I did willingly and that's that." Kakashi looked down.
"Damnit obito..." he snarled. "Why are you always so stubborn..." I could see tears running down his face but I smiled.
"Well you could say....hmm let me think... it's a part of my personality." I smirked and I could tell he was smiling to. Rin started chuckling again.
"I love you guys!!" She hugged me and Minato and kakashi around the neck pulling us in to a tight hug.
We all smiled at her, "What would we do without you..." I questioned.
minato replied, "Start a war." I facepalmed.

"That's insane!" I laughed and they all joined in. "But I do know that you all are the closest thing to family I have, and I couldn't bare to lose anyone of you!" Rin got a pink tint.

"Obito stop making things weird!" Kakashi yelled.

"Rin's fault!" I quickly added and looked away.

"Not my fault you fight all the time!"she screamed.

I whipped around closely to her, "You're the one that say I love you first!" I screamed back but then kakashi burst out in laughter, I looked up confused.

"So it's official, you love her!!" He burst out into more laughter and minato was holding his laughter in.

Fuck . . .

My face transformed into a tomato in seconds. I ran out of the tent as soon as I could and went to mine.
Why the fuck would you put it like that?!
I cursed the silver hair as I saw a brunette pop her head through the entrance. "Obito, it's Kakashi.. of course he's gonna make fun of you. Plus we all know you didn't mean it like that, now come on!" I could see her bright attitude trying to save the day but it just made me depressed.
She really didn't think that I meant it, did she?
I hid my face in my knees more. "Obito come on... we're going to be leaving soon anyway. We need to take down the tent. Come on it was an accident.." I mumbled at the response.
"Doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed.."
"Obito.. everyone makes mistakes now come on and help me!" I looked up and started to help.

_________________________________________

Cuties💕
I love them so much
I don't have much to say about this chapter so see you next time

-puffin muffin