fourteen .

joshua smiled as jeonghan kissed the forehead of ji-eun, joshua getting to take a break from taking care of ji-eun. as much as he trusted jeonghan, he was usually the one to take care of ji-eun, since he didn't know if jeonghan would be out and about, or doing some idol related things with the other members.

"you two are so cute," joshua said as jeonghan looked up at him.

"you're cuter with her, my love," jeonghan smiled, pecking joshua's lips.

"god, she's gonna think this is weird when she's older," joshua laughed.

"what, us kissing? she's gonna have to get used to it," jeonghan shrugged.

"it's like what chan used to say. 'hyungs! no pda! give the single people in here some respect!'" joshua imitated the youngest of their group.

"he said that when he had a boyfriend. when he was dating coups. now... he'd still say it," jeonghan chuckled.

"they'd pda too!" joshua tried to reason with jeonghan.

"it's coups. no one dared to say anything," jeonghan sighed.

"but you did," joshua smiled and leant his head on jeonghan's shoulder. "i'm gonna prepare dinner in a little."

"do we have enough time for beef?" jeonghan asked and received a nod from joshua. "i want that! please, shuji?"

"yeah, yeah i'll do it. give me a little bit," joshua nodded and walked off to cook.

jeonghan sat with ji-eun, before the newborn fell asleep in his arms (again) so he had to put her in her cot in joshua's room. they really need pledis to update their apartments to a house. legitimately, a baby isn't the best to be raised in a small apartment in the midst of idols around seoul. okay, idols that were going to treat her like their little princess for the next few years of her life.

"i'm here to see my favourite hyungs and princess~" minghao singsonged, walking through the open door.

"hao," joshua breathed out with a small smile, as the younger one went up to hug him.

"oh, joshuji, we have paris fashion week next week, gotta go paris," jeonghan said, walking out of their room.

"do you wanna leave ji-eun with us?" minghao asked.

"we have to, we can't bring her along. i don't want people to ask too many questions or... or make her cry, that's gonna lead to people asking more questions and i don't want her to get hurt. so i'm... just gonna have to leave her with you guys," jisoo said, looking at his room from a distance. "can you guys stay here?"

"of course we can, hyung," jun nodded. "we bought some food on our way back from the mall, how about we just all eat here?"

"i defrosted the meat already, but extra food wouldn't hurt though," joshua said as he went to cook the meat, letting his husband and friends chat.

after for(fucking)ever, following week

"hao... call me every night okay? keep me posted and... and all the milk's in the fridge, everything's all laid out nicely there, feel free to eat literally whatever you want in the fridge, except jeonghan's chocolates and basically all the chocolates in the fridge. if you want to check about anything, just text or call me or jeonghan. don't go live with her here, your other option if you want to go live is to pass her to jihoon, i told him everything too. no, and i mean no, sex anywhere. i will smack the living shit out of you if my bedsheets smell of anything other than your soaps," joshua warned, jeonghan chuckling at how he was acting like a mother scolding her two children. "i left kimchi in the fridge, you can eat that, don't ask me for money because you both know damn well that we all earn the same salaries. i hope that's everything. stay safe, keys are on the counter, jihoon has one set."