twelve .

at seungcheol and jihoon's apartment, no one's pov

"sorry it took a while, baby was giving me and shua a few problems. problems meaning cravings," jeonghan chuckled, as joshua came from behind jeonghan.

"no worries, most of the other foods haven't came yet," jihoon smiled, going to help joshua with the food.

"thanks, hoon," joshua smiled, holding another container of food, walking into the house.

"it's seventeen's mom!" soonyoung cheered, before getting a flick on the forehead from joshua. "hyung~ i'm just teasing you!"

"whatever you say, soons," joshua shrugged, opening the tupperware containers and laying them out on the table.

the boys started playing the drinking games, jeonghan taking the shots for joshua, and seungcheol taking the shots for jihoon. though, jeonghan knew that if joshua could, joshua would be taking his own shots. he knew about his pregnant fiance's love for alcohol, and how his bunny would be dying to take a shot.

"how about we play the s.coups game?" seokmin asked, helping joshua get some of the meat, since jeonghan was sitting closer to the other foods.

"thank you minnie," joshua smiled when seokmin placed some of the meat into his plate.

"let's do it!" mingyu nodded.

they played about two rounds of the s.coups game, mostly myungho took the shots because he messed up. by this game, soonyoung was drunk, so they couldn't do much but just watch him take shot after shot. though joshua and jihoon both sipped their colas and played along.

"shuji, try this," jeonghan said, taking a little bit of the chicken that wonwoo ordered and feeding joshua.

"it's good!" joshua nodded, continuing to eat his own food.

"hongsam?" jeonghan suggested.

all the twelve other boys nodded in agreement, and then they started to play. they figured that jeonghan couldn't take both his and joshua's shots alone - since joshua didn't want jeonghan to be too drunk because he'd have to deal with jeonghan's hangover the next morning - so everyone split joshua's remaining shots.

after they finished the food and finished most to all the alcohol, they decided to turn on the karaoke machine at jihoon and seungcheol's apartment since they just had one at the tv. they played a number of songs they all loved, including jeonghan and joshua's proposal song.

"how's baby sebong?" jihoon asked.

"as per usual. my next appointment is next week, at... 1 pm. i haven't asked if jeonghan is free, but i doubt he even is. i think he'll go out and meet hyungwon," joshua shrugged.

"next week when?" jihoon asked again.

"uh... thursday," joshua replied.

"if he's not free, text me, i'll go with you. i'm free," jihoon smiled. "ah shit."

"what's wrong?" joshua asked.

"soonyoung passed out on my floor..." jihoon sighed.

"shall i wake him up to get to his apartment?" joshua offered.

"no, they might all pass out, it'll be fine," jihoon shook his head.

most of them continued singing, before they started leaving one by one. joshua would come back the other day and get his containers, jihoon figured. he had 3 really drunk passed out people on the floor now, joshua's containers were the least of his concerns. joshua did have to take care of jeonghan anyway.