Chapter 10: Night School

Start from the beginning

Everyone was really just waiting in anticipation for when the narrator would show back up in the spacious theater.

And finally he did. With a blinding light and the sound of a snap, the mischievous man stood smirking at the anxious and waiting group.

"Hel-"

"Yeah yeah, skip the whole speech shit and just play the fucking thing!" Hope snapped the second she saw the man, not in the mood for his games and teasing.

The narrator faltered for a second before his smirk got slightly wider. "Well someone's cranky"

The Tribrid just flashed her eyes threatening before Klaus followed suit, wanting to have a fun little scare.

Ambrose just chuckled a bit before shrugging, snapping his fingers making the screen roar to life once more.
_______________________________________

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the tvdu group commentary)

INT. HIGH SCHOOL/CORRIDOR - NIGHT

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as Scott, Y/n, and Stiles grip the handlebars with everything they've got.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott told the two desperately as he panicked.

Everyone watched silently, tense and stiff in their seats. The trio themselves were just talking in hushed whispers, not paying to much attention to this night.

Allison and Lydia were both watching closely though, even if they both didn't want to relive this or many other nights going to be shown, doesn't mean they weren't glad to finally get some context.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles said sarcastically as he pulled to keep the door closed with all his might.

"Grab something-" Y/n grunted out as the three were panicking, doing their best to keep the door closed. Especially since it was the only thing separating them from a rabid alpha psycho.

"What?" Stiles asked dumbly, only really focusing on the door and raging alpha threatening their lives.

"Anything." Scott panted while he and his sister clutches the handlebars, Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside.

"He's not gonna-" MG asked before trailing off as he saw the Stilinski boy look down to avoid any looks his way.

"He is" Lizzie sighed out as Josie ran a hand down her face in frustration, new record.

Seeing the look in the Stilinski's eyes made Y/n shake her head firmly with a disbelieving expression. "No."

"For once, listen to your sister!" Noah and Melissa both scolded the boy making him smile sheepishly at the two.

Y/n and Scott smiled at the duo, loving the bond they all had together.

Though it admittedly made them slightly jealous at the connection the five had, Elena and Damon couldn't be more grateful to Melissa and Noah for taking in their child and watching her when they felt it was to dangerous to do themselves.

"Yes." Stiles replied automatically, not even thinking about it as he slowly started inching forward.

"Absolutely not!" Y/n said again as she looked to her brother for help.

"No, Stiles, don't-"

But he pushes past Scott, stepping out into the cold air.

"He never listens..."