Chapter 8: The Tell

Word count:16655

and A question at the end so please check out the A/n.
___________________________________________

Previously on Memories:

"You and the code." Kate said tired of her brother and his by the book attitude with the code.

"It's there for a reason."

"Of course..." Kate said dismissively.

She finally lights the match and tosses it into the fireplace, turning the hissing gas into a fireball.

"I always play by the rules." The woman smirks as she looked at the fire burning in its place.

"Hey so do I" Damon said with a smirk before getting shut down by his daughter and her brother.

"No dad just...no"

"No the best joke Uncle Damon."

-------------------END OF EPISODE---------------------

Everyone sighed out as the screen went blank and the lights turned back to normal for the time being.

Most people got up to move around and stretch but Y/n, Scott, and Allison stayed sitting in their position. The twins practically falling asleep on one another as Allison was just to comfortable to get up from her love's arms.

"Welp, that was eventful... Let's start the next! Shall we?" Ambrose clapped with a wide grin.

____________________________________________

This Time:

Everyone was scattered around in their seats as they all chatted amongst one another and mingled some more during the break.

Y/n, Scott, and Allison have still yet to move from the Mccall boy and argent making Y/n their personal pillow.

Stiles and the Saltzman twins has taken pictures of the three and sent it to the two group chats they had made.

Ambrose though, was impatient and didn't feel like doing the whole introduction thing today.

He clapped and got everyone's attention, some returning to the usual seats and other staying put.

"Stiles, do me a favor and wake up the three... nicely!" Ambrose asked them added when he saw the mischievous smirk growing on his face.

The Stilinski pouted but complies and gently shakes the three awake.

Ambrose gives the three a moment and even gives them a coffee to help wake up and started the screen.

"I'm impatient today so where just gonna start it"

"No vague introduction?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

"No, now hushhhh"

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the tvdu group commentary)