Chapter 14- The House With The Wisteria Family Crest

Começar do início

Tai(mind):"*nosebleed*How is he this flexible? It doesn't even seem human!"

The boar guy then flips back twice, jump in mid-air and flips again before landing.

Boar guy:"What do you think of that move? Pretty damn amazing, don't you think?"

Zenitsu (mind):"*covering his nose with a rag*Saying his own praises like that. Give me a break."

While the three siblings are crying and hugging, Tanjiro got up clothing his fists.

Boar guy:"Let me demonstrate what else I'm cable of."

He then bent backwards as his upper half and head is between his legs as he grabbed his foot s while laughing, as Tai got up.

Tai:"Are you crazy? You can injure yourself even more doing that!"

Boar guy:"So?*got up*Why do I care!*dash forward*Nothing can take away from this moment, and the pleasure I feel!"

Tai blocked his attacks but got punched in the gut and face, suddenly Tai grabbed the boar guys leg and flip him in the air and knee him in the head.

Zenitsu (mind):"He seems different suddenly... Wait. It he... A demon!"

The boar guy flips on his feet shaking his head and charge again.

Tai(mind):"What is it going to take to stop him."

Suddenly Tanjiro appeared in front of him and grabbed his shoulders and head butt him hard, as their was a loud crack sound.

Zenitsu:"Haaaaa! That sound! Did both of you skulls get fractured?"

The boar guy take a couple steps back daze as he stops his mask fall off which Tai and Tanjiro are shocked not like Zenitsu.

Zenitsu:"*in a black and black background going up, eyes bulging out and hair stand up*Huh? Are you kidding me! That's what you look like!"

Boar guy:"(normal)*uncovers face*What the hell are you saying?*looks up*You're gonna problem with my face or something?"

The guy's face has like a female face while his forehead is bleeding, his green eyes, black hair and blue tips.

Zenitsu:"I don't know what to make of you right now. You got this ripped body but you got this such a delicate face to go with it."

Boar guy:"*looks at him*What? Why are you so obsessed with my face all sudden."

Zenitsu:"No I-I'm not!"

Hide behind Teruko, scared.

Zenitsu:"It's was just a observation!"

The both brothers look at each other didn't know what to say.

Tanjiro*flat face and stand straight up*There's nothing wrong with your face! In fact the girlish shape, size and complexion is very attractive!"

Boar guy:"Your a dead man! You want to go!"

Tanjiro:"I don't! I won't fight you!"

Boar guy:"Come on, headbutt me?"

Everyone is staring at them disbelief, as they have sweat drops on their faces.

Tanjiro:"No, I'm done!"

Boar guy:"I said do it!"

Tanjiro:"Your to worked up!"

Boar guy:"*looks at Tai*You, fight me!"

Tai:"Nope, I'm done."

Boar guy:"*growls*Why not!"