Chapter 3- Sabito and Makomo

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and hope you guys are having a good day today like always and now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In Urokodaki home, Tanjiro is writing in a journal, he then look at Nezuko and saw Tai petting her head somly looking down. He close his book as the cover said"JORNAL: Tanjiro Kamado". Then they got their hairo's on and went out to another room while Tanjiro is looking at his sister at the doorway sadden as Tai did too. Behind them is, Urokodaki on his knees, he then got up and looked at the two.

Urokodaki:"Let's go."

With that , Tanjiro close the door. In the woods, Tanjiro and Tai are running in the woods again.

Urokodaki:"I'm at trainer. My job is to teach you swordsmen. There are other trainers, each one is different, they all educate their students of their own methods."

Tanjiro and Tai are listening to what he was saying, before training.

Urokodaki:"To complete your training and join the Demon Slayer crops. You will have to survive the Final Selection proces on Mount Fusiasane. And I decide whether you take that challenge or not."

As they ran down the mountain, they dodge and evade the traps more and more, Tanjiro didn't notice that four knives were shot at him which almost hit him as it past his face and hit the tree which surprise and shocked him. Later on Tai was holding on the ledged as he was over a out of sharp blades.

Tanjiro (mind):"As for today, I'm going to start keeping a journal for Nezuko.(journal)Me and Tai are descending again today, we train so we can survive the Final Selection. Day after day, we made are way down the mountain, we started to evade most of the traps. Because we are much stronger now.band some how I'm gotten even better picking up settle scents that I was before. Tai can sense the traps a lot more then before. However... The traps are getting more difficult. I'm started to think he wants us dead."

Back in the home, Tanjiro stop writing to look at Nezuko still sleeping, covered up and by his and Tai's hairo's. He looks nat Tai who's now praying.

In the woods, Tai and Tanjiro run down again but now with a blade in hand caused them trouble as they got caught in a few traps as Tanjiro got caught in a rope trap as he went high in the air screaming and waving his arms in frustration, while Tai falls in a tiger pit which caused him grumble under his breath as Urokodaki watches.

Tanjiro (journal):"To day we have our sword, down the mountain, but it made moving a lot harder. The weight is throwing us off. We get caught in*sadden*every trap."

Outside the forest Tai and Tanjiro swing their swords down and counting, to thousand as they have determined looks.

Tai:"991! 992! 993! 994! 995! 996! 997 998! 999!"

Tanjiro (journal):"Today we swung the sword, actually not just today. That's been everyday. As soon we down the mountain, we swing it until our arms fall off."

Tai:"1,000!"

Then Urokodaki slides in with his arms crossed.

Urokodaki:"Now do 500 more!"

After they hear this they turn full white as their hair is standing up in shock at what he said. At night Tanjiro was still writing as Tai is sleeping next to Nezuko's left side.

Tanjiro (journal):"After the training we head back, then Tai decided to tell me his past, well some."

Tanjiro and Tai are sitting across from each other.

Tai:"My mom was a Demon Slayer and my dad... He's a demon. But didn't have the urges of one and I don't know how, he didn't tell me it how they met. But he told me, that I have a seal to keep my demon powers locked away which means I'm like full human but I still have the abilities that you saw and the sun won't hurt me. My mom... She's was the best mom their is, a stubborn one at that and the best demon Slayer."