Chapter 7- Muzan Kibutsuji

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
As Nezuko run at them and jump in the air to do a stomp, the one demon went back into the water before it connected. When the dust cleared she was surprised to see the cracked ground only leaving a imprint of her foot. When she look up as demon 1 he started to laughed and sink back, she chase after him but...

Tanjiro:"Nezuko!"

She stop and looked at her brother as the pool disappears.

Tanjiro:"No, don't chase him! Get back here! Come to me!"

She then run towards them, as a pool opened ahead of her.

Tanjiro:"No. Nezuko!"

But she kept on running, as the demon pop out and try to grab her, but she fastly jump over him and keep on running while the demon qas surprised, as Nezuko stop in front of them.

Tai:"Tanjiro remember. She's a demon. She's not weak, she can do this. Believe me."

Tanjiro:"Okay, I do. Both of you can protect these two white focus on my attacks."

Tai:"Sure."

As Tanjiro take a step forward a huge pool appeared, he jumps back while Nezuko was ready to fight, one small poor appeared beside her as Demon 2 jump out and try to strike but she easily dodge it.

Tanjiro:"Nezuko!"

He then look at the expanding pool and back at Nezuko and Tai, who are ready to fight.

Tai:"Go Tanjiro! We got this, right Nezuko?"

Nezuko:"*nods*Hmmm."

With a nod from Tanjiro he walked in the pool and snuck in, while the demon 2 laughed, Tai and Nezuko ready to fight.

I'm the pool he noticed it was a swamp. As he was sinking he saw aot of cloths floating as he stopped he noticed what they are and was mad.

Tanjiro (mind):"It's clothing from the people who are taken. So many innocent victims, all murdered! It's unforgivable! Unforgivable."

The other two demons are watching from afar and the first demon is chuckling.

Demon 1:"Getting hard to breathe, yet? There isn't a hole lot of air down here in the swamp. Also the darkness closing in on you only adds to the what you feel.*laughed*you can't move the way you would on the ground, down here! You should've looked before you leap you stupid, fool!"

Both of them start to swim all over, Tanjiro as one of the demon is grinding it's teeth which catch his attention, they circling him.

Tanjiro (mind):"Your underestimate me. After all whee did you think I got my training."

He remembered the training on Mt. Sagiri.

Tanjiro (mind):"The air even thinner on top of Mt. Sagiri, then it is down here! Besides some moves are only unleashed their full potential, underwater!"

As he was ready to attack the demons got close, when they did he ready's his sword they quickly swim away.

Tanjiro (mind):"I gest it go's both ways, they move even faster here. But it doesn't matter. All I have to do is to slash when they get closer. I'll used a form that utilized when I don't have footing. A quick and final twist of my tier body, generating a powerful vortex!"

As the demons swim closer to him, Tanjiro ready to attacked, they got close he smelled the threads.

Tanjiro (mind):"Got the scent. The opening thread. Total Concentration Breathing! Sixth From!"