Chapter 5 - My Own Steel

Author:"Welcome to another chapter of Demon Slayer (OC) insert and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, now let's get the reading started everyone!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
47 years ago, where a young, Urokodaki saw a demon killed two people and is eating one. As he noticed him, he changed at him as he block the first attack and several blocks as the demon jump in the air and try to attack from above, Urokodaki out his blade to block, as it lands he slices it's side.

The demon start to run away as it was bleeding, he saw Urokodaki walking towards him, so the demon runs away as it got far he looked back to see if her was behind him. But it didn't see that, Urokodaki was behind him on a wall, as he jumps off the demon noticed as he turn around, Urokodaki strikes at him.

Back to normal time, the demon saw Tanjiro flying towards him turn into the young Urokodaki.

Demon:"Urokodaki!"

As he slices it's head off, he sees Tanjiro and Tai landing as he rolled down a bit and stops to see his body, disappearing.

Demon:"No! No! No! My body's falling apart and disappearing. And I can't stop it!"

Then Tanjiro and Tai walk in it's vision as they sheathed their blades as they watch the body disappearing.

Demon:"Damnit! The face of these Demon Slayers is the last thing I'm going to see..."

They look at the demon with a sorrowful look in there faces.

Then the demon start to remember he was a human boy. In a dark void he was crying into his hands.

Demon (human):"I'm so scared. I'm all alone now.*looks around*Brother, where are you? I want you to hold my hand again!*cover his face*Like you always do."

As Tanjiro walls up to the body, it's hand still intact.

Demon (human):"Why? Why did I do it! Why I eat my own, bog brother?"

In the void the boy turn into it's fist demon from, in covering it's face.

Demon:"Huh? I had a brother? I've forgotten."

Back to Tanjiro who is staring at the hand sadly as he smelled the scent from it, while Tai looks on.

Tanjiro:"What a sad scent."

As he grabbed the hand, it's slightly tightening it's grip as it start to cry, Tanjiro being his forehead to it's hand as Tai was praying for it.

Tanjiro:"Please God... Help him..."

In the void the demon saw a light, which he walk towards it.

Tanjiro:"Next time when this man is born. Please don't make him into a demon again."

As the demon run towards a human, his hand is back to normal as he calls out to his brother.

Young brother:"Brother! Brother!"

As his big brother turn around holding a lantern turn to his young brother, everything turn into the outside world as there was grass everywhere, trees and mountains in the back while it's night.

Young brother:"*got close*Wait up! Can you please hold my hand?"

Big brother:"*hold the lamp on other hand*You scaredy cat, your hopeless you know that?"

As he hold his hand, they walk towards their home. When the hand disappeared, Tanjiro looks sad as Tai walk next to him, they looked up seeing everyone that the demon has killed were set free, including Sabito and Makomo, while their at the two sliced boulders.

Tai:"Sabito, Makomo... And every other lives, were taken by this demon. It's over. You can rest now."

Sabito was the first to leave as the others start to follow, while Makomo didn't.