4. belongs to Jeons

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jin was talking with a chef who was making many yummy things and some other staff was packing them in cute boxes.

"Get them ready and put them in the car quickly..." Jin yelled at the staff who quickly loaded the car with the gifts and sweets, cakes, and chocolate boxes.

"I saw his picture today... now I can understand why he is too addicted to him. But still Joonie, he is younger than him. It's eight years..." Jin exaggerated the age gap but stopped quickly when he saw him walking downstairs, buttoning his cuffs.

"I am too eager to see him. It's three years and these years bring beautiful changes in him. You did a good job Joonie hyung." Jungkook stood in front of him in his full glory, with his favorite black button-up shirt and jeans.

"Oh wow... someone is making himself pretty hm..." Jin whistled when he saw after a long time Jungkook in that dress. Jungkook chuckled and came close to him.

"If someone will say that, I cut his tongue because of the word pretty. Because Pretty is the one whose birthday is today and I'm going to see him.

But you're the exception. Okay, prepare the things?"

"Yes, I prepare them and put them in your car so be calm and don't scold the boys they are already outside," Jin said and Namjoon smiled at his little brother.

"Don't be harsh on them. They already suffered in past years and that boy couldn't make any close friends just because of your possessive behavior."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle till... they will not do anything against my will."

He left both of his hyungs alone in the kitchen and went to his car.

Namjoon dragged Jin to their room who was looking sad after a small conversation with Jungkook.

"Don't be sad Jinnie... you know him. I know he is my younger brother but is slightly different from me." Namjoon was sitting in front of him, on his feet, holding his hands dearly.

"I know... but sometimes he behaved like I'm no one... I was just joking and tried to lift the environment."

"I know I know... but don't worry maybe his obsession makes him sensible... but sometimes it made me worry... about the boy. He is so innocent..." Namjoon sighed and sat beside Jin and kissed his temple tenderly.

The guard rang the bell while others held the gifts and baskets meanwhile Jungkook was standing there with all his glory, hands in pockets.

The door was opened by a beautiful male who was smiling but his smile replaced with a frown when he eyed the men and Jungkook who was now standing in front of the door.

A smirk rose on his glossy pink lips when he eyed the beautiful boy in front of him. He found him more beautiful than he saw him in pictures.

"Happy birthday beautiful... I hope I'm not too late." He smirked and stepped towards him with authority.

Taehyung was scared a little bit because of his strong aura. He stepped back and asked stammering.

"Who... who are you?"

Jungkook's smirk widened, he leaned closer to him still hands in his pocket.